New Moderator Selection

DerekWilson

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2003
This is the official moderator nomination thread for PC Gaming.

We will compile a list of nominees through Monday night. Voting on nominees will take place in this thread Tuesday through Thursday. The candidate with the most votes will have the opportunity to become a moderator for this and one other secondary non-social forum of their choosing.

Either before or after the vote, a candidate can withdraw his or her name from consideration. In the event that the candidate with the most votes withdraws his or her name, the candidate with the next most votes will be extended the opportunity, and so on.

AnandTech resevers the right to veto nominations at our discretion. We will do our best to allow you to pick the candidates you feel best suit the needs of your forum, but we won't allow members who can't follow guidelines to be put in a position to enforce them on others.

We will keep a list of nominees in this thread. If a nominee has been vetoed or has withdrawn their name from consideration, a note will be made next to their name. This will be done to prevent multiple posts nominating the same member. If the member you want to moderate this forum is already on the list, please don't post.

Please only post the name of the nominee in your replies. Please make sure it is spelled correctly before posting.

NOMINEES:

Schadenfroh (already a mod)
KeithTalent
apoppin (withdrawn)
Bateluer
Moonbeam
Mem
Oyeve

Times up. It's Monday night and the nominations are over.
The voting on your selections will begin as soon as we have
looked things over and we post the candidates on Tuesday.
Thanks everyone for your nominations.

esquared
Anandtech Senior Moderator

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Mem gets my vote. Guy has been a quality poster for the last 8 years, here at Anandtech.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
I nominate myself. Been here since the start, been lowkey, never banned. Been here longer than my inception date says, had to create a new ID because the old system crashed. Met Anand a few times. :) I remember his show way back.

But, being that I am not on the list I will say: KeithTalent

Traded with him.