New member here.

AmyScarlett04

Oct 5, 2017
Hi, I’m Amy Scarlett. I’m a British sixteen-years-old MtF blogger who is interested in computing and gaming, particularly in the fields of retro gaming and websites. I’m a friendly, loving, shy and stubborn person who loves to relax rather than be active – otherwise known as being introverted. I’m also autistic. I also run a community called ‘Land of Baka’, named after my favourite character from a game, Chiruno.

I'm also the founder of an IRC network since 8am this morning.

Hope I enjoy myself here! ^-^

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Hi, I’m Amy Scarlett. I’m a British sixteen-years-old MtF blogger who is interested in computing and gaming, particularly in the fields of retro gaming and websites. I’m a friendly, loving, shy and stubborn person who loves to relax rather than be active – otherwise known as being introverted. I’m also autistic. I also run a community called ‘Land of Baka’, named after my favourite character from a game, Chiruno.

Is 16 legal in British? I'm asking for a friend.

arch113

Mar 3, 2005
images

• Haha
Reactions: 13Gigatons

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
LMAO. Oh billy

y helo thar

Also what is "MtF"? Monday thru Friday?

crashtech

Lifer
Jan 4, 2013
Welcome. There are some nice people here, it just takes a while to find out who they are.

AmyScarlett04

Oct 5, 2017
@clamum It means 'male to female', I'm transgender ^-^

As for what brought me here, is being into tech/computers enough of a reason? ^^

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

tumblr_m1iex3nToZ1r982mk.gif

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Good luck, hopefully you have thick skin, the haters and trolls tend to come out in force at times.

Edit: also, Welcome.