New England Dragway - anyone ever race there?

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
I was watching a video at a friends house of some people dragging up at New England Dragway. It was a home video of him and his friends taking a trip up to NH to race for the day. Apparently you get to drag for $15 during the Summer on Wednesdays. Has anyone here ever gone to this event? I'm definitly taking my car up there this summer and see what she can do. I was just curious as to how popular it was around here...

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Hmmm is that where gus and garyd can be found? I know cecil county is supposed to be a blast too...

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Good question, I should start asking around on the SDML now that I think about it

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Hehe I just looked at gus's page. He has links to cecil county, lebanon valley, englishtown, and new england drag way so I'd say he does :) Actually I'm not sure if you're a member or not, but join the fmpml, you're more likely to meet up with cool racers there I think hehe.

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Ohhhh you're missing out man, the fmpml is the Front wheel drive mopar performance mailing list :) You can get the link HERE Admins include gus, gary donovan, dan culkin, and a couple others. No repair/images posts are allow, its all about performance. Best list out there for the turbo cars I think (assuming you arent broken) :) Join up and have some fuN!

veryape

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2000
My brother in law does and promised to let me race his car this year:).

Oh,its a trans am with about 20k into it,nitrous and all.

Fatdog

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2000
I've raced both my '69 Buick GS and my bikes there on "grudge"(wednesday) nights. Had a great time and seen some really nice rides there, but on a busy night only expect to get 2 passes max.