New Dunkin Donuts Commercial

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Safeway
She didn't when she posed for Maxim/FHM.

That was ages ago. Even watching those "America Runs on Dunkin" commercials with her, she still looks....well, like Rachel Ray. The new commercial I'm talking about is that oven roasted breakfast crap. She just looks freakish.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124

That was ages ago. Even watching those "America Runs on Dunkin" commercials with her, she still looks....well, like Rachel Ray. The new commercial I'm talking about is that oven roasted breakfast crap. She just looks freakish.

Post a screen cap?

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004

Post a screen cap?

:(

Couldn't find it on YouTube either...

xeemzor

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2005

Post a screen cap?

:(

Couldn't find it on YouTube either...

Without a video to look at, it's impossible to make any analysis of her looks.

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
Nah, no surgery for RR. She looks the same on her show, and the latest shows are new...no time to have recovered from surgery. Probably just bad makeup or editing you saw.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Pacfanweb
Nah, no surgery for RR. She looks the same on her show, and the latest shows are new...no time to have recovered from surgery. Probably just bad makeup or editing you saw.

On tabloid reports that she had plastic surgery:

"I really laughed at the one that said I had a brow lift," she says. "Do you really think if somebody gave me a week off I would spend it under a knife and if I was going to cut something off, don't you think it'd be my butt and not my forehead??

Google led me to some "Everything Rachel Ray" blog. Must be some horrible makeup, she looks like a lawn gnome.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I could only find an x-mas themed coffee commercial with RR and DD. Pretty poor capture...very...foggy looking. but I'd still dunk her donuts anyday.

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
I don't find her any bit good looking at all. She annoys me too.