New CS:Source Server (24/7 Office, 100 tick, west coast)

tonygeor

Dec 27, 2009
www.blamza.com
I just started up a new CS:S source server on the west coast for you all to enjoy.

"24/7 Office www.blamza.com *100 tick*" at 64.64.20.229:27015

or you can type

connect blamza.net

Last edited:

Fallen Kell

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Just wondering why you would add another 24/7 office server when there are already like 100 out there? Why not have a list of maps with a 10 minute rotation in which after 8 minutes a survey is given to the players which lists 5 or so random maps + an extend play on current map option?

Miklebud

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2002
These are my five favorites:

de_dust2
de_aztec
de_piranesi
de_cbble
de_train

But, I'd probably never play on your server, as I'm on the East Coast.

microAmp

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2000
Last I heard, no such thing as a 100 tic anymore due to OB forcing 66 tic.

M0oG0oGaiPan

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2000
digitalgamedeals.com
These are my five favorites:

de_dust2
de_aztec
de_piranesi
de_cbble
de_train

But, I'd probably never play on your server, as I'm on the East Coast.

Rotation is a good idea but I'd do a late night rotation of only dust2 and office otherwise most people will leave and then it's a pain to get the server populated again.

zokudu

Diamond Member
Nov 11, 2009
Don't use Mani it has tons of flaws one of the major ones being its stupidly easy to overload the server with admin commands and slow down and eventually crash servers. Use Sourcemod much better.

Also @Fallen Kell not to be rude but while you enjoy rotation servers too much of the CS:S population doesn't. My clan runs 5 CS:S servers and we have tried a Rotation server repeatedly and even with unending clan support it will not fill or stay filled on its own. Unlike our D2 and Office servers which are full nearly 24/7 without and major intervention from clan members.

Last edited:

tonygeor

Dec 27, 2009
www.blamza.com
Don't use Mani it has tons of flaws one of the major ones being its stupidly easy to overload the server with admin commands and slow down and eventually crash servers. Use Sourcemod much better.

Also @Fallen Kell not to be rude but while you enjoy rotation servers too much of the CS:S population doesn't. My clan runs 5 CS:S servers and we have tried a Rotation server repeatedly and even with unending clan support it will not fill or stay filled on its own. Unlike our D2 and Office servers which are full nearly 24/7 without and major intervention from clan members.

what clan are u in?

zokudu

Diamond Member
Nov 11, 2009
Wow theres a large amount of sound downloads here. Also is it not VAC?

Also, Total Punishment Gaming.

No RTV on a rotational server?

Last edited:

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Any server that forces a small list of maps to be rotated (less than 10 maps) or forces the same map over and over again, I will never play on.