New Cancer Drug has Enormous Potential

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: eits
cancer cure would put a lot of people out of a job...

So would a finding good solution to the virus problem, spyware, or spam. Making hardware or appliances that actually are designed to last, not fail, would put more people out of jobs, too. If your washing machine works forever, you won't need to buy another one ever again, will you?

Still, if a good anti-cancer drug really was found, I think it would get out. I think people would be willing to kill to get their hands on it.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: Jeff7

So would a finding good solution to the virus problem, spyware, or spam. Making hardware or appliances that actually are designed to last, not fail, would put more people out of jobs, too. If your washing machine works forever, you won't need to buy another one ever again, will you?

Still, if a good anti-cancer drug really was found, I think it would get out. I think people would be willing to kill to get their hands on it.

planned obsolescence.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Think any doctors would allow their family members to die, just so the cancer industry could continue to thrive, even if a cure were found?

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Jeff7

Same the other way as well, they would kill to make sure it never got out, prove it doesnt work even if it does, claim what ever it takes so that people will believe its BS. There is no money is a cure, and were talking billions upon billions taken out of the companies and governments hands if one is found, and no matter what they wont have that. And sure if it works those higher ups will get the cure ***COUGH COUGH Magic Johnson got the Aids, for ever, but looks like a million bucks still COUGH COUGH***