New bombshell in Kobe case

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dafatha00

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by: Gaard
Originally posted by: Gonad the Barbarian
Originally posted by: Gaard
Now prove to me your claim...The article said Kobe plus 2 others. Please show us all that you're not a liar.

Can you not fvcking read, or is basic math your problem? The article said the defense had proof of atleast on other person, Kobe+1 (or more), and the defense lawyer herself said three total, Kobe+1+1. Does 1+1 not equal 2 in your world?

You're a liar, Gonad. The article doesn't say what you claim it does. Instead of being a man about it and admitting that maybe you read/comprehended it wrong, you try to support your lie with BS. You're a liar, Gonad.

Oh, and Kobe+1 (or more) does not equal the article said Kobe+2.

"Whoops. I read it wrong. My bad" <--- that's all it would've taken.

1+1+1=3

"I don't care what evidence they could have, three nights of consensual sex with three different partners would not lead to a vaginal tear," Early said.
rolleye.gif

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: dafatha00
1+1+1=3

"I don't care what evidence they could have, three nights of consensual sex with three different partners would not lead to a vaginal tear," Early said.
rolleye.gif

so this means Gonad is a liar, right? :) I like the personal attacks from the clown who couldn't do the math...a real piece of work. That's what is wrong with this place...everyone on the left thinks everyone is a liar; everyone on the right thinks everyone on the left is an idiot...I think I am right.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
She did not have severe lacerations b/c that would require sutures. I believe the Rape Kit evidence was primarily quotations from a nurse. Minor lacs from her previous encounters (assuming there's evidence for such encounters) would likely be reopened if not exacerbated by subsequent intercourse. Hence, reasonable consensual sex might produce significant albeit NOT severe vaginal lacs.

In any case, Koba is guilty of adultery. If he raped this woman he deserves to go to jail, regardless of how many semen types were present. If he didn't rape her then I hope she gets some good counseling.

I will disagree on one point. If she deliberately set about to ruin or blackmail Kobe, she ought to get counselling while she does the same jail time Kobe would have. He is guilty of adultery true, but like with Clinton, that is between him and his wife. If he did it, he needs to go bye bye.

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
while I do not keep up with NBA, and I really couldn't care any less about Kobe, I honestly believe this is a case of HIM being preyed upon by a money grubbing, gold digging, fame seeking b!tch.

FLATBELLIUS BIGBOOBIEOUS- women who seek money, fame, and to make a name for themselves by preying on big money men. such as athletes, executives, etc.

Macro2

Diamond Member
May 20, 2000
Why do they say she deserved it? Did Nicole Brown Simpson "deserve it" too then?

josphII

Banned
Nov 24, 2001
Originally posted by: rickn
if the semen does not fit, you must acquit. are they going to have him try on condoms in the courtroom? They don't fit!

not only is your joke totally unoriginal, but it doesnt even make any sense. if the semen doesnt fit?? wtf? please stop posting now, thank you

josphII

Banned
Nov 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Ulfwald
while I do not keep up with NBA, and I really couldn't care any less about Kobe, I honestly believe this is a case of HIM being preyed upon by a money grubbing, gold digging, fame seeking b!tch.

FLATBELLIUS BIGBOOBIEOUS- women who seek money, fame, and to make a name for themselves by preying on big money men. such as athletes, executives, etc.

i dont think a 19yr girl is that smart yet to be honest. i think its more a case of her parents and/or friends making her feel like a whore so she crys rape to save her rep

Jan 12, 2003
I have some coin @ 4-1 that they drop the charges...I sure he would make her an offer she can't refuse and she could come forward and say that her story is fabricated.