Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Gonad the Barbarian
Originally posted by: Gaard
Originally posted by: WvvAvatarvvW
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/sports/2001763520_kobe11.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/125779p-112756c.html

"There was more than one man's semen found in her panties," Jones said. "That's what's behind all of this."

If this is true, then it looks bad for the accuser.

How so?

Maybe because she's a whore?

Whore? Let's see...Kobe's would be one of the men's semen. That means she had sex with someone(1) else. Tell me Gonad, if a woman has sex does that make her a whore? Were you born from a virgin?

Oct 16, 1999

"There was more than one man's semen found in her panties," Jones said. "That's what's behind all of this."

How so?

Whore? Let's see...Kobe's would be one of the men's semen. That means she had sex with someone(1) else. Tell me Gonad, if a woman has sex does that make her a whore? Were you born from a virgin?

The article said Kobe plus 2 others. You don't think 3 men in 3 days is a bit on the whorish side? Or scooting up to a NBA player's hotel room for a romp in the first place?

And don't get the impression I'm on Kobe's side in this. He's a chump and I couldn't care less about him. I don't think either one of these folks is 'innocent' in this, and I have little pity for those reaping the rewards of their stupid choices.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002

How so?

The article said Kobe plus 2 others.You are a liar.
You don't think 3 men in 3 days is a bit on the whorish side?An assumption?
Or scooting up to a NBA player's hotel room for a romp in the first place?Another assumption/lie by you.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
The article said Kobe plus 2 others. You don't think 3 men in 3 days is a bit on the whorish side? Or scooting up to a NBA player's hotel room for a romp in the first place?
I don't think it matters. Your "she had it coming" mentality is long dead in the courts.

This is the modern world: if a woman says it's rape, then it's rape. My advice to you and every other man out there is to pick your partners wisely and to treat them nicely. Then you never have to worry about that.

WvvAvatarvvW

Jul 30, 2000
Well, whether she is a whore or not really doesn't help the defense that much in the court of the law. However, it might explain the vaginal bleeding that may have occured. As the retired judge in the article suggested:

"Retired Eagle County District Court Judge William Jones said Mackey asked the question because she has physical evidence suggesting the tearing could have happened during an earlier sexual encounter."

After all, if she had sex with perhaps 2 guys right before kobe, the trauma that the prosecution alleges might have been caused by the other two guys rather than kobe. In any case, it makes it hard to prove that kobe was the one who caused the trauma.

Oct 16, 1999

How so?

Or scooting up to a NBA player's hotel room for a romp in the first place?Another assumption/lie by you.

What part of "sex with three different men in three days." did you not understand? And questions aren't assumptions, answer them or STFU.

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000
rape may not be a woman's fault, but the fact is that many women put themselves in situations where their chances of being raped are higher. A little common sense goes a long ways.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002

How so?

What part of "sex with three different men in three days." did you not understand? And questions aren't assumptions, answer them or STFU.

Yes, I would say that if a girl has consensual sex with 3 different guys in 3 days that it'd be a little on the whorish side...to use your words. Now could you show me where she acknowledged that fact, or possibly where that fact is otherwise proven...perhaps the names of the men. Anything? If not, does that make it an assumption?

Now prove to me your claim...The article said Kobe plus 2 others. Please show us all that you're not a liar.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by NY Daily News
Former Denver District Attorney Norm Early said Mackey "blatantly smeared" Bryant's accuser and possibly violated Colorado's Rape Shield law, which bars lawyers from delving into the sex lives of assault victims.
Like I said, the "she had it coming" defense is long dead in the courts. Kobe's defense is bordering on the criminal, a clear sigh of desperation to me.

zephyrprime

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
Now could you show me where she acknowledged that fact, or possibly where that fact is otherwise proven...perhaps the names of the men. Anything? If not, does that make it an assumption?

Now prove to me your claim...The article said Kobe plus 2 others. Please show us all that you're not a liar.
I don't know what you're getting so hot an bothered about. The article clearly says that the defence says that there was more than one man's seman on her panties. Whether or not it's true is up to the forensic scientists.

Oct 16, 1999

Can you not fvcking read, or is basic math your problem? The article said the defense had proof of atleast on other person, Kobe+1 (or more), and the defense lawyer herself said three total, Kobe+1+1. Does 1+1 not equal 2 in your world?

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002

Can you not fvcking read, or is basic math your problem? The article said the defense had proof of atleast on other person, Kobe+1 (or more), and the defense lawyer herself said three total, Kobe+1+1. Does 1+1 not equal 2 in your world?

You're a liar, Gonad. The article doesn't say what you claim it does. Instead of being a man about it and admitting that maybe you read/comprehended it wrong, you try to support your lie with BS. You're a liar, Gonad.

Oh, and Kobe+1 (or more) does not equal the article said Kobe+2.

"Whoops. I read it wrong. My bad" <--- that's all it would've taken.

Oct 16, 1999

You're a liar, Gonad. The article doesn't say what you claim it does. Instead of being a man about it and admitting that maybe you read/comprehended it wrong, you try to support your lie with BS. You're a liar, Gonad.

My only 'bad' in this is trying to reason with an idiot. I'm done.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

Article:
------------------------
"I don't care what evidence they could have, three nights of consensual sex with three different partners would not lead to a vaginal tear," Early said.

Karen Steinhauser, another former Denver prosecutor and an expert on sex assault cases, disagreed. She said vaginal tearing also occurs during consensual sex and that Mackey's question was "proper."

"There is an exception under the Rape Shield that allows her to ask about the injuries if there is evidence they could have been caused before," she said.
---------------------

meh - 2-3 doesn't matter much at this point. If she had tearing that was consistant with having multiple recent "encounters" then this evidence of other semen most certainly would and should be entered as evidence and used by the defense. Only a bad defense attourney wouldn't use the semen evidence to explain the tearing issue.

I don't really have much of an opinion yet as there is alot more info than what we are privy to. Either way, Kobe is a loser - he cheated on his wife - he was weak.

CkG

WvvAvatarvvW

Jul 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by NY Daily News
Former Denver District Attorney Norm Early said Mackey "blatantly smeared" Bryant's accuser and possibly violated Colorado's Rape Shield law, which bars lawyers from delving into the sex lives of assault victims.
Like I said, the "she had it coming" defense is long dead in the courts. Kobe's defense is bordering on the criminal, a clear sigh of desperation to me.

Ordinarily, an accuser's past history is protected by the rape shield law. However, it makes allowances for information that might have relevance to the case. In this situation, it was the prosecution who brought up the charge that kobe caused the vaginal trauma and therefore showed that kobe raped the accuser. This gave the defense the opportunity to bring up the "3 guys in 3 days" argument to show that the other two guys could have caused or contributed to the trauma, and therefore the trauma is not an indication of rape. If the prosecution didn't bring up the trauma stuff however, then the "3 guys in 3 days" argument could well have been considered irrelevant to the case and a violation of the rape shield law.

And now that the word has gotten out, it will no doubt have an impact on the potential jurors and their perceptions of the accuser. All in all, I think that the preliminary hearing had not gone as well as the prosecution had hoped; giving the defense an opportunity to bring up some sexual history of the accuser that they didn't want the jury pool to hear.

rickn

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
if the semen does not fit, you must acquit. are they going to have him try on condoms in the courtroom? They don't fit!

ReiAyanami

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2002

she wore the same panties three days straight? even after they were soaked in bill clinton juice?~

surely she can identify the DNA of the 2 other guys

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
Let's see, If a prosititute had 10 customers today, and later, Hugh Grant raped her....

that's still rape in my book, even if she's a prosititute.

Now, in the context of raptures, it is possible that she may have severe lacerations....

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
She did not have severe lacerations b/c that would require sutures. I believe the Rape Kit evidence was primarily quotations from a nurse. Minor lacs from her previous encounters (assuming there's evidence for such encounters) would likely be reopened if not exacerbated by subsequent intercourse. Hence, reasonable consensual sex might produce significant albeit NOT severe vaginal lacs.

In any case, Koba is guilty of adultery. If he raped this woman he deserves to go to jail, regardless of how many semen types were present. If he didn't rape her then I hope she gets some good counseling.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
This case was over before it started. You intoduce THAT much money you WILL create a resonable doubt.

You or I would already be doing 20-life.

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Pepsei
Let's see, If a prosititute had 10 customers today, and later, Hugh Grant raped her....

that's still rape in my book, even if she's a prosititute.

Now, in the context of raptures, it is possible that she may have severe lacerations....

Yes but after Hugh finished with consentual sex and she cries rape is it rape.

No one here knows what happened in that room what was said and what wasn't said.

What we know know is what the "victim" alledges. Nothing more and nothing less.

The prosicution is not saying that she was a whore and had it coming.

They are claiming that the sex was consensual and that the injuries are consistant with someone who had multiple partners over a short period of time.