Neverwinter Nights 2

darkrisen2003

Sep 13, 2004
Hello guys and gals. I have been running a PNP 3.5 DND adventure with a friend and we are running the return to the temple of elemental evil. Needless to say that got me back interested in playing NWN2 especially due to the expansion coming out and now that I have both expansions it brings up a question. My friend is letting me run 2 toons in our PNP dnd game and one of them I am trying to duplicate in NWN2. The character is a wood elf ranger set with 2 wep fighting and he will be becoming a beastmaster at 6th level. In nwn2 im starting with the origional campain as I have not played all the way through it so starting over is cool with me. So I made the wood elf ranger and picked 2 weapon fighting and just hit lvl 9 and to my suprise there was a cool feat I took which made him more like im going for in the PNP game. The question is would anyone know a good wepsite that is work safe to look at the complete feat list including both of the new expansions?

Character so far in nwn2
Wood Elf
Ranger
Diety is the one that starts with an S ( silvanis or something like that )
Level 9
Feats I took to make him like im going for in dnd
2 wep defense
improved 2 wep defense
Animal bond
Dino Companion at 9th

darkrisen2003

Sep 13, 2004
Can't get to the Banshee one from work but the Wiki doesnt show all of the feats or if it does you must have to play with the site to find them. Specifically im looking to find out what other animal companion feats I may be able to pick up with my ranger. Im hoping theres some epic ones or what have you but its cool if not. In the end I want this ranger to be a beastmaster which to me is a light armored fighter with a decent pet.