(Never mind, closed) Got Staples Business Rewards card?

VBboy

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2000
If you have the Staples Business Rewards card/membership, PM me.
The first person to PM me gets a Staples coupon.

This is a Hot Deal for you :)

Edit: my coupon doesn't seem to be working. Sorry, guys :)

optoman

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 1999
It was a no go. Tried it once before and it doesn't work. Wje, how'd it go for you?

freebee

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2000
Originally posted by: wje
How about "sloppy seconds?"

Since you've been so nice, i'm gonna give you a coupon too. Remember, its only valid for phone orders, as I have the physical coupon. YMMV in its usage.

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: optoman
It was a no go. Tried it once before and it doesn't work. Wje, how'd it go for you?
I've got a few work activities in front of me at the moment. I suspect it will be tomorrow before I'm able to try the process out.

Walliser

Oct 24, 2001
Don't think this is allowed here. But hey, I am not a mod. Guess we'll find out soon who is going on a vacation on some lonely island... ;)

BobSnob

Dec 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Walliser
Don't think this is allowed here. But hey, I am not a mod. Guess we'll find out soon who is going on a vacation on some lonely island... ;)
FW isn't lonely at all! ;)

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Zorro
Is this allowed??

Elite:Q
Why are people labeled? Why even note that I'm an Elite member? Don't I contribute enough to these forums?

I posted a reply to this thread since I have Staples Business Rewards card. That was my only intent for posting. Now, move along. :(

VBboy

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2000
Posting codes is not allowed, and neither is asking for codes. None of this was happening here. I was just trying to find out if I could share some (not working, apparently) codes with some folks.

Now, go vote in my new poll :)