Nerd alert. Zev or Xev?

Status
Not open for further replies.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
I'm watching Lexx on Netflix.
I couldn't help but notice that Eve Haberman did a great job as as Zev.
Does Xenia Seeberg do a good job when she takes over the role in few episodes?

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Anyone who doesn't choose Eva should be fed to cluster lizards.

Agreed. If I was shopping for a cluster lizard / love slave hybrid, no question that I'd pick Zev :)

But yes, Seeberg is fine as the different character Xev, and season 2 has some epic moments mixed in with the stupidity, especially near the end.

Season 3 could have been edited down to half its length without losing anything, it suffers from the vintage Dr. Who disease of pointless running around on the sets to pad out the time. I'd still say it's worthwhile for the good bits if you have the patience for the rest.

Season 4 ups the silliness and intentional stupidity even more, but sadly leaves out the nudity that was in season 3. Even if you can't take it after the first couple of episodes you should still watch the last few to see the series finale.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Season 3's "Boomtown" = epic win

I like Xev; she's got some of the best lips ever. (I also liked Lyekka in season 2)

xev_bellringer.jpg

Oh, and as a show Lexx somehow manages to be both amazingly brilliant and unbelievably stupid at the same time.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2010
Haha. I just started watching this few days ago too.

I only remember seeing 1 episode with Eva back in the day, I thought it was just the pilot-test episode.
I like them both though. They equally hot, albeit in different ways.

Mar 10, 2005
that show is unwatchably bad. i thought matching the pubes to her light blue hair was a nice touch. but other than that, nothing good to say

Status
Not open for further replies.