Neo Stats for 12/18 - We moved up again! 24th place Now - Need new members!

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Someone else must want to join? :p Even one machine helps a ton! My top machine does 3k a day and we're 6,000 behind the next team, not much beyond that either.

Team Stats --- Total --- Daily ---
CYBERWIRE......53,870.....1691
TA_CHIPSTER22..20,125........0
BOB970.........21,369.....7474
KANTANA........1541........811
JLIECHTY.......1145........491
JANI...........248...........0
JARED..........175...........0
MARTIN SHAW....133...........0

New Members - None :Q :(

Milestons - Jliechty and Kantana both crossed the 1000 unit complete milestone! Nice job guys!

Jliechty, check your profiles in your clients. Im willing to bet that one of them has a different email entered. Name, team name, and email all have to be the same or different accounts will be credited. I combined your stats on the daily, but on neo's site, your on the TeAm twice :Q They should join together if you get it resolved.

Pm me with any questions!

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
Originally posted by: RemyCanad
Wanna post a link for me? I am gonna try out as many clients as I can for the team. ;)
The Neo Project
Originally posted by: bob970
Jliechty, check your profiles in your clients. Im willing to bet that one of them has a different email entered. Name, team name, and email all have to be the same or different accounts will be credited. I combined your stats on the daily, but on neo's site, your on the TeAm twice They should join together if you get it resolved.
Thanks for the notice on that. I was really concerned that the 2nd node I added last night didn't show up in the stats after a few hours. The problem apparently was that I didn't look down to the bottom of the listing to see myself twice. :eek:

Will fix the email in the other client tonight. :)