Neil Armstrong Attacked By Supremacists

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

actuarial

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2009
Neil Armstrong did not hear the Muslim call to prayer while on the moon, and he never became a Muslim. He was, rather, a product of the West's rational and scientific traditions -- two disciplines that never flowered in an Islamic context because of the fundamental difference between Islamic cosmology centered around a God of pure will and the Judeo-Christian concept of God who is good and operates the universe according to consistent and observable laws.

The bolded is a hilarious attempt at spin. Science and religion were bashing against each other in NA other long before any Muslims got involved, and even still in NA there are FAR more non-Muslims who believe in a cosmology centered around God than there are Muslims (and do I mean than there are Muslims, not just the ones that believe in a God centered universe).

Aug 25, 2012
Hiya, I just registered, and what do I see? Very ignorant posts about Islam. Jihadwatch is not a serious site. And as many atheists claim, Islam is not in conflict with Logic. However as any educated person, who with complete honesty can say that he as looked at the facts, read the Quran, seen the intepretations; There are sects. These sects have given Islam a very bad name. The main sect of Islam, sunnism, which most extremists sects are connected to, is a very very poor interpretation of Islam. Even though these people interpret Islam in a bad way, it would be wrong to say that Islam is "illogical" "nonscientific" etc. You have christians on one side, if you won`t accept their threeheaded god that is everywhere, (without there being twoheaded God in judasim ofcourse), they will attack you regardless of logic. And that goes for atheists too. And also jews and their sabbath goys and whatever. If you, seeing as this is a technical site, seek rationality, logic, truth, which science without, is.. what exactly. Then you DO have Islam. You do have Primum Movens(fundamental animator). And logic derived from this. And no way around. And an atheist who claims so many strange things without proof, or logic, and pure superstition that an object has power to create anything, is just ridicolous. THAT is what the rational and educated mind finds.

However as you see, there is so much noise, that this is unknown, and maybe something only taught only at universities. And even then, not logically connected, to a complete and whole view, that Islam, really teaches.

Please do have a look at Theology: http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?page_id=62

Sunnism refuted:http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=16

Atheism refuted: http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=29

Gay refuted: http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=38

All these common things, that there is so much noise around.

And seriously do you not think the leaders of the world, the founders of religions, were the most skilled and intelligent? They set the course for modern society, just/natural law and esoteric knowledge.

Peace Be With You.

Last edited:

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012
All the folks who believe we faked the moon landings have an open invitation to go view the laser they bounce off the mirrors placed on the moon during the Apolo missions.

They have yet to have anyone accept the offer.

Wait we really can do that?

I know we landed on the moon, for reasons I cannot disclose. But I didn't know you could actually bounce a laser off the mirrors they left. I thought that was just made up from the Big Bang theory show. I must witness this event.

shadow9d9

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
This is the internet where Conservatives are supposedly all evil and radical muslims are the good guys, grammar doesn't matter to me anymore when I have to deal with nonsense like this

Grammar isn't something to deal with. It is done automatically if you grasp the basic concept behind it. We are not talking about something complex here. This is basic spelling of elementary school words. Don't expect to be taken seriously when you don't even have a basic grasp of the English level.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
neil armstrong was the lance armstrong of space exploration, a faker and a pretender, as its well known that he never set foot on the moon. at least he had enough shame to not make a career out of being a phony, unlike his nephew who made millions from his fake tour de france victories
LOL, welcome to my ignore list dumbass.

Apr 27, 2012
You seem to think that anyone beyond people like yourself give a shit what this group says about Neil Armstrong.
That Jihadwatch site is full of crazy people and I feel dumber for having even looked at what you posted. What a load of shit.

Jihadwatch is run by a good man who wants to expose the problems the US will face if we dont deal with it now.

So you have no problem with how they desecrated Neil Armstrong?

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Jihadwatch is run by a good man who wants to expose the problems the US will face if we dont deal with it now.

Nope, its called free speech dipshit.

Besides; everyone, except you, doesn't care.

I mean, you make shit up on the internet all day long, why can't someone else?

Apr 27, 2012
Nope, its called free speech dipshit.

Besides; everyone, except you, doesn't care.

I mean, you make shit up on the internet all day long, why can't someone else?

People should care since he was falsely accused though.

I dont ever make up stuff, thats just you trying to shut me down

Nice maturity using a personal insult, it shows you have nothing else to go on

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012

So a site that specifically announces all the flaws and people doing bad things part of islam.

I bet if a similar site was used for atheists, christians and so on. It would be as filled with topics as you keep producing.

What does that mean? People as a whole are bad. Not just one religion.

Apr 27, 2012
So a site that specifically announces all the flaws and people doing bad things part of islam.

I bet if a similar site was used for atheists, christians and so on. It would be as filled with topics as you keep producing.

What does that mean? People as a whole are bad. Not just one religion.

The difference is that the other religions aren't trying to take over the country and convert everyone. Its not Christians killing others because there a different religion and forcing women to wear burka

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001

Nope, don't care. I respect Mr. Armstrong as a true hero both as an American and as a Human Being.
If some numbnuts wants to make shit up they can. It is their right to.
You act like saying someone magically converted to a religion is some sort of crime. It simply shows the deep seeded hatred you have of non-Christians.

You constantly make shit up, every post you have made here is pure bullshit. I still don't know why the mods haven't banned you for it yet.

I throw insults at those who deserve them, and you are the most worthy recipient I've had yet.
Also, at least I can FUCKING SPELL.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

Jihadwatch is run by a crazy person.

Why should I, as as sane person, give a shit what a crazy person says about a dead person?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Fucking_908605_1729735.jpg

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
I never said all Muslims were bad though, But its not Hindus or Jews or Bhuddists or Christians that are doing this. Its always islam which believes its superior and everyone else should die. Does this not bother you?

You contradict yourself in the same paragraph. Its not all muslims, but then it is.

Well which one is it?

I'd suspect you of being a troll but now I just think you are a very young Christian on the internet trying frame discussion points in the most mind numbingly simple way possible.

Regardless you have poor grammar, poor sources, and even poorer thread topics.

But I feel sorry for you, as you have obviously not been afforded the chance to broaden your sources.

Try this: http://www.juancole.com/ http://www.juancole.com/about

Apr 27, 2012
You contradict yourself in the same paragraph. Its not all muslims, but then it is.

Well which one is it?

Its some Muslims, its not Hindus, Sikhs and Jews doing this but the people doing this are Muslim but not all Muslims. Do you understand?

I'd suspect you of being a troll but now I just think you are a very young Christian on the internet trying frame discussion points in the most mind numbingly simple way possible.

I am not a Christian, it was already established by some members that I am a Jew

Regardless you have poor grammar, poor sources, and even poorer thread topics.

But I feel sorry for you, as you have obviously not been afforded the chance to broaden your sources.

Try this: http://www.juancole.com/ http://www.juancole.com/about

These threads are all about one thing, Freedom and how in some way its being violated

Apr 27, 2012
Jihadwatch is run by a crazy person.

Why should I, as as sane person, give a shit what a crazy person says about a dead person?

The man has evidence to backup his claims as well he received death threats for exposing the truth. Do you think that he deserves death threats over this?

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012
The difference is that the other religions aren't trying to take over the country and convert everyone. Its not Christians killing others because there a different religion and forcing women to wear burka

Go back a few hundred years in Japan and tell me otherwise.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
^^^ Isn't that what European imperialism was? Taking over other countries and killing the natives that resisted and converting the rest to Christianity?

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Incorruptible gets destroyed in every thread yet he keeps on going. He's like an outhouse that never gets full.