Neil Armstrong Attacked By Supremacists

Apr 27, 2012
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/08/neil-armstrong-first-man-on-the-moon-dies-at-age-82.html

RIP Neil Armstrong

I was disgusted after reading this article how they could insult this man.

Besides everything that he obviously was, Neil Armstrong was a symbol of the high technological attainment of Western civilization, as well as of Islamic supremacist resentment and wish-fulfillment. I used to frequent an Afghan restaurant in the Washington, DC area that was run by observant Muslims; the wall decorations included Qur'an verses and a wonderful example of Islamic supremacist fantasy: a poster of an astronaut stepping out onto the lunar surface only to find a group of smiling Muslims already there. The caption was, "Houston, we have a problem." In any case, the food was terrific, despite the agitprop.
Neil Armstrong was also the target of more Islamic supremacist fantasy: there was (and is) a persistent claim on Islamic apologetic websites that he had actually heard the adhan, the Muslim call to prayer, while on the moon, and had converted to Islam -- a claim that this intensely private man was forced repeatedly to deny (details here).
Neil Armstrong did not hear the Muslim call to prayer while on the moon, and he never became a Muslim. He was, rather, a product of the West's rational and scientific traditions -- two disciplines that never flowered in an Islamic context because of the fundamental difference between Islamic cosmology centered around a God of pure will and the Judeo-Christian concept of God who is good and operates the universe according to consistent and observable laws.
His crowning achievement has already receded from the horizon of common attainment, and more regression is to come, as the West surrenders to savagery and barbarism instead of standing up for itself. May his memory be eternal.
(Oh, and speaking of mainstream media accuracy, NBC News reported on the death of "astronaut Neil Young." Yes, Neil Young sang that he felt like getting high, but not as high as the moon...)

These islamic supremacists claimed that Neil Armstrong heard the muslim call to prayer on the moon and then converted to islam. This is a despicable lie and attack on a man. He had to repeatedly deny these claims even though he was a very private man.

He never heard the prayer or converted.
He was, rather, a product of the West's rational and scientific traditions -- two disciplines that never flowered in an Islamic context because of the fundamental difference between Islamic cosmology centered around a God of pure will and the Judeo-Christian concept of God who is good and operates the universe according to consistent and observable laws

This is an assault on a great man and its very ignorant people would believe this, why cant they accept he wasn't one of them?

Do you agree that the restaurant and the people are ignorant for believing this and went too far by making these claims about Neil Armstrong.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/08/neil-armstrong-first-man-on-the-moon-dies-at-age-82.html

RIP Neil Armstrong

I was disgusted after reading this article how they could insult this man.

These islamic supremacists claimed that Neil Armstrong heard the muslim call to prayer on the moon and then converted to islam. This is a despicable lie and attack on a man. He had to repeatedly deny these claims even though he was a very private man.

He never heard the prayer or converted.

This is an assault on a great man and its very ignorant people would believe this, why cant they accept he wasn't one of them?

Do you agree that the restaurant and the people are ignorant for believing this and went too far by making these claims about Neil Armstrong.

So you find the Westboro Muslim equivalents and are outraged.

I guess Westboro represent all Christians.

jhu

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
What a bunch of morons. Clearly he became Hindu after finding Shiva, who just happened to look like J. Robert Oppenheimer.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
I find it wrong that you demonize a group of people in the hopes that they will go away.

You and Michael Savage just need a hug me thinks.

Regardless of whomever posts the information it stil is information. No matter the agenda behind it it still is true, I believe that muslims should stop demonizing the west and the west should get the fuck out of muslims buisness.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Ok ok we get it, you don't like Muslims. No need to start 1000 threads about your phobia.

I have no problem with Muslims but I think I would take offence to that poster. And yes, you can be white, take offence to what a nother religion does and not be racist.

Oct 25, 2006
I'm pretty sure the people that say that Armstrong never went to the moon, are also mainly white christians.

Can I say all white christians are retarded and that they should be lobotomized?

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
I am getting increasingly grumpy and the list of groups I find annoying is growing with each passing year.

I have no patience for people who believe in any supernatural anything... ghosts, psychics, the zodiac, Jesus, Allah, Gaia whatever the fuck I don't care. It's all stupid, and none of it true.

I'm sick of conservatives and liberals, I'm starting to hate both. I always hated conservatives, now I'm beginning to hate liberals too. I'm sick of their denial of things like:

- the threat Islam and rampant immigration do in fact pose to western civilization and our traditional values

and when I say traditional values I'm not talking about Jeebus and guns and apple pie.

I'm talking about the scientific method, equality for women, respect for intellectual endeavor and higher learning. Reverence for the ideas of the founding fathers, if not the men themselves... who were of course flawed.

What I retain great respect for are:

- science
- education
- rationalism
- logic
- the arts
- western culture, and sensibilities
- personal freedom including abortion, drugs, gun ownership (none of which do I personally do or ever plan to do)

Anyone who seems poised to defend these things and maintain their legacy, and not let them be trampled under the foot of rampant political correctness, and a new kind of immigrant who has no interest in melting in the pot or assimilating... but instead threaten to drag this nation and others like it down ever deeper into barbarism, ignorance, superstition, abuse of women, abuse of gays, etc etc... will get my support.

Unfortunately I don't think there is anyone who is prepared to do anything sufficiently dramatic to reverse these trends.

I think there was a lot of merit, which we lost sight of, to the way this country and others thought back in the era when Neil Armstrong landed on the moon.

There was a belief in ourselves, a pride in our culture and our heritage which we have lost sight of. We allowed ourselves to start hating what we were, and questioning everything about what we'd once held dear. I was as much a part of that mindset as anyone could be. I'm done thinking like that, and I now see how much worth those earlier mindsets had. I hope others will too.

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
neil armstrong was the lance armstrong of space exploration, a faker and a pretender, as its well known that he never set foot on the moon. at least he had enough shame to not make a career out of being a phony, unlike his nephew who made millions from his fake tour de france victories

shadow9d9

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Good. These people need keep there mouths shut, I am tired of all this crap that comes out

You SERIOUSLY need to learn basic grammar. You regularly use "there" for everything. This is seriously elementary school stuff. THEIR mouths shut.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
...the fundamental difference between Islamic cosmology centered around a God of pure will and the Judeo-Christian concept of God who is good and operates the universe according to consistent and observable laws.
Galileo Galilei begs to differ, as does Nicolaus Copernicus. Charles Darwin may also weigh in...

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
You SERIOUSLY need to learn basic grammar. You regularly use "there" for everything. This is seriously elementary school stuff. THEIR mouths shut.
Of all the things to criticize in Incorrigible's posts, you pick on his poor grammar?

Apr 27, 2012
I find it wrong that you demonize a group of people in the hopes that they will go away.

You and Michael Savage just need a hug me thinks.

I never said all Muslims were bad though, But its not Hindus or Jews or Bhuddists or Christians that are doing this. Its always islam which believes its superior and everyone else should die. Does this not bother you?

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
neil armstrong was the lance armstrong of space exploration, a faker and a pretender, as its well known that he never set foot on the moon. at least he had enough shame to not make a career out of being a phony, unlike his nephew who made millions from his fake tour de france victories

That's right, NASA faked the moon landings SIX times, 3 hours the first time , 3 days the last time and somehow no one including the enemies of the USA, namely the Soviet Union couldn't see it and they even fooled the hundreds of Amatuer radio operators who where picking up the signals from the moon at the time.

and here I thought trying to sell the Brooklyn Bridge to some rich sucker was hard.:rolleyes:

PS

Are Neil Armstrong and Lance Armstrong related?

The answer is no. Lance's mother had Lance when she was 17. Two years later his biological dad Edward Gunderson left him and his mother. Lance's mother then married Terry Armstrong and Lance adopted the last name and became Lance Armstrong. There is no evidence that Lance or Terry Armstrong are related to Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon.

Last edited: