Nefs...

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Now that school's started and I've started thinking again, something's been on my mind for the past 3 or 4 minutes....is it better to ignore the nefs, or to criticize them? I've seen that the latter is more common, but maybe they like the attention. My mind still isn't back up to full speed, so I've been unable to decide which is better, so I'll just leave the topic open to debate....any ideas?

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< is it better to ignore the nefs, or to criticize them? >>

Criticize, you buffoon.

Russ, NCNE

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
When people behave inappropriately, we should help them understand what is inappropriate. It's too bad that we've already lost some good members (Rio Rebel, sorley boy, etc.) because of some people who want to start a new thread every 10 minutes, use the threads like a chat room, feel compelled to post in every single thread even if it is just to say &quot;I don't care&quot;, etc.

Of course the forums should be fun, and there's nothing wrong with a pointless, silly thread. The problem is when half of the threads are like that.

I wish some people would realize that if you don't have anything to say, it's OK to say nothing. And it's inappropriate to use the forum to play &quot;instant replay&quot; of what happened in the chat room.

Just MHO.