Need stuff to download (losing DSL tomorrow for a month!)

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Anything, I'm on a spree until it's time to move this badboy tomorrow from the DSL line it's grown to love, until Verizon and my ISP set up the DSL on the new line (should take about 4 weeks they say :().

Already have some uhm, game demos downloading. Already have enough pr0n so none of that, music suggestions wanted (rap preferably, but anything good), and especially games to kill time while I wait for DSL again.

And hurry!

toph99

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2000
get this song ;)

Aaron Lewis/Fred Durst - Outside

i know anyone who has heard it can say how amazing it is ;)

highme

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
I had my home DSL line kinda yanked last week. My CC expired and I forgot to update it and I am in the midst of the Megapath to Telocity change so calling Megapath to get it updated is as moot a point as asking Russ to consider switching his voter registration to Demo.

I just C&P'd this list of mine from a hip hop thread earlier, look for some of these gems.

Songs
Simple Man- Grouch
That's Smut- Smut Peddlers
Itzoweezee- De La Soul
Stakes is High - De La Soul
The Bizness - De La Soul Feat/ Common
End To End Burner- Company Flow
Linda Tripp- Company Flow <---a diss in reply to below
Dear ElPeeeeeeee - Sole <--- the first salvo in one of the best pair of battle tracks in the last few years
Brainfreeze- DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist
Swing Suite- Jurassic 5
Monkey Bars- Jurassic 5
Concrete &amp; Clay - Jurassic 5
Cut Chemist Suite- Ozomatli
Virus- Deltron 3030
Upgrade your Gray Matter- Deltron 3030
Work The Angles- Dilated Peoples
All Word No Play- Non Prophets (Sage Francis)
Check The Rhyme- Tribe Called Quest
Mathematics- Mos Def
What You See Is What You Get- Xzibit
Hater Players- Black Star
Commencement at the Obedience Academy- AESOProck
Year of the $exx $ymbol- Sole
A2G- Blackalicious
Lady Don't Tek No- Latyrx
Latyrx- Latyrx
I Used To Love H.E.R.- Common
Love of My Life- The Roots Feat/ Common
Silent Treatment- The Roots
100% Dundee- The Roots
Annalillia- Aceyalone
Rappers, Rappers, Rappers- Aceyalone
Them That's Not- J-Live
Braggin Writes- J-Live
The Best Part-J-Live
Ebonics- Big L
Rock N Roll- Handsome Boy Modelling School (You heard this track if you saw any NFL commercials this season)
The PJ's- De La Soul Feat/ Del
The Lady W/ The Tatooed Hands - Atmosphere
Nothing But Sunshine- Slug
Molly Cool - Slug
Lyle Lovett- Slug

Albums
De La Soul - All
The Roots - All
Handsome Boy Modelling School
Deltron 3030
Reflection Eternal- Train of Thought
Blackalicious -NIA (currently playing through my speakers)
Freestyle Fellowship- Innercity Griots
Aceyalone- All Balls Don't Bounce, Book of Human Language
Prince Paul- A Prince Among Thieves, Psychoanalysis, What is it?!??!?
Hieroglypics- 3rd Eye vision
Souls Of Mischief- 93 til Infinity
Del Tha Funkee Homosapien- I Wish My Brother George Was Here, No Need For Alarm
Black Star- Mos Def &amp; Talib Kweli Are...
Grouch- Success is Destiny
MF Doom- Operation Doomsday

It's amazing, not having a connection at home, I have almost beat a game (MW4). I think that the last game I officially beat was Super Mario Brothers. But I am not sure. I sold off my modem awhile ago, but just remembered today that my MSI mobo has an AMR riser, so I might hook that up. I got a DSL line here at work, so I am not missing anything. But my wife, after me prodding her for a couple of years to try and find stuff online by herself is whining about the DSL line being gone.

<< Aaron Lewis/Fred Durst - Outside

i know anyone who has heard it can say how amazing it is
>>

Sorry, it sucks.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001

<< << Aaron Lewis/Fred Durst - Outside

i know anyone who has heard it can say how amazing it is >>

Sorry, it sucks.
>>

Yeah, it would be so much better if some guy in the background said &quot;yeah boooooooy&quot; or &quot;you know whatamsayin&quot; That makes any song good.

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Fred Durst contributed nothing to the song in my eyes.

He totally blew the song when he went &quot;this is the real motherf'in deal y'all! I'm feelin those lighters...&quot;.

Nice going, freddy :|

Suicidal

Banned
Jul 23, 2000
Fred Durst is the britany spears of the &quot;New Metal&quot; scene. He is what is wrong with the music industry today. I quote the lead singer of Nevermore from a syracuse show last year... &quot;New Metal??? There's nothing wrong with the old metal!!!&quot; Fred Durst adds nothing of value in any way to any one.

Anyway, i work customer care for verizon dsl, I hope your central office isn't closed before they hook you up pretender, we just got a big list of central office closures due to capacity. :(

FiDo14DiDo

Apr 7, 2000
Yea man, how can you have ENOUGH pr0n?? I just cant comprehend it.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:.:confused:

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
I had 10GB once (thanks to a friend with a great college connection), but the full length movies get boring, and cmon, finding 10 GB of short length pr0n clips is just more work than it's worth.

shadowfaX

Dec 22, 2000
You can be a little evil one and d/l warez like crazy... :D

Get as many songs as possible.

highme

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
[/i] >>

<< << Aaron Lewis/Fred Durst - Outside

i know anyone who has heard it can say how amazing it is >>

Sorry, it sucks. >>

Yeah, it would be so much better if some guy in the background said &quot;yeah boooooooy&quot; or &quot;you know whatamsayin&quot; That makes any song good. [/i] >>

Hey, Dumba$$, he shouldn't say things like &quot;I know anyone who has heard it will say it's amazing&quot; if he didn't want somebody who has heard it and doesn't think it's amazing to reply. My question to you is, have you listened to any of those songs that I listed, and if so, I challenge you to find one &quot;Yeah Boyyeeeeeeeeeee&quot; (although, you should be slapped with a trout for disrespecting Flavor Flav) or &quot;knowhaimsayin&quot; on there.

At least I don't make blanket judgements about stuff I haven't listened to.
On top of that, if it wasn't for hip hop, Freddy wouldn't be sh!t. (I haven't heard anything else by Staind, so I won't comment on them)

I also agree with this statement

<< &quot;New Metal??? There's nothing wrong with the old metal!!!&quot; >>

But if you feel the need to participate in the cookie cutter corporate rock scene, please do so. But realize, that Mtv and corporate radio already do enough to hype that crap, you don't have to.