Need some help for my US History homework

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
Our project more likely is to find some information about our state (California), where can I find a website that would tell me information about all the US states and their main attractions, economic stats, population, etc.?

TGCid

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Alpha,
Triumph actually meant you walk to your public library and check out some books, apparently you don't get it. You can try doing a search on the internet at [l]www.google.com[/l] and [l]www.askjeeves.com[/l]

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
I did get it, I wanted to ignore it and I can't go to the local library because its far away and I got no ride.

Celstar

Platinum Member
Oct 16, 1999
when i was in school, i liked to refer to my good friend, the encyclopedia britanica.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
US History huh? Just write "It's all a bunch of bullsh!t", in big, bold letters, across your paper. If your teacher knows anything, he'll give you an A+.

DABANSHEE

Banned
Dec 8, 1999
California is a part of Mexico that was invaded & taken over by the US 150 years ago, against the wishes of the vast majority of its citizens.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
DABANSHEE: Australia was a penal colony established by the British which displaced the native Aborigines from their homeland.

What's your point? ;)

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
rofl bober..

Yeah, well the whole United States belonged to the Native Americans, and we stole it from them.

cxim

Golden Member
Dec 18, 1999
dabansh#t as usual got it wrong. It was never invaded & taken over.

It "belonged" to Mexico with a big maybe, as a gift from the frickin Pope, who had no idea where he was drawing frickin lines anyway.

Check out the early laws on Indian slavery & Chinese coolies & prostitution to learn about the great history of California.