Need some girl advice

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Maxspeed996

Dec 9, 2005
I'm gonna beat IcebergSlim to this one...
BROTHER!! do you know anything about this chick? Does she drink? Use some of the information to your benefit! find some common ground , and ask her out to do something sometime. Then at least you'll have the opportunity to talk to her away from work , and learn more. KNOWLEDGE IS THE KEY! She'll like it more if you listen to her, EVERY WORD , don't let her think you aren't interested in what she has to say. LISTEN , and TALK to her.
This is how I met my wife....Everyone in the office that I used to work at wanted a piece. God I can still see her in this little white skirt she used to wear....GODDAMN.. everyone else was just to dang intimidated by her looks. Man , I didn't give a crap about that , I knew I wanted this girl , and I went after her. The first few years were some of the dirtiest sex I've ever had. Brother , you may not even know what you are missing out on!! Be man!! Know what you want , and go after it!!!
Then secretly videotape it!!

Gl4di4tor

Jun 8, 2001
Okay guys, I'll heed your advices. I'll also keep you guys posted on what happens. Ok gotta get to class.

Hammerhead

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Gl4di4tor
A few weeks ago we were in the elevator alone and we took it the same floor, I really wanted to say something and maybe ask her out, but I just couldn?t get myself to even open my mouth.

Is your name Harold by any chance?

BKLounger

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
Originally posted by: Leeroy
Never date someone you work with.

Listen to this man!!!!

Dating co workers never works out and will either end bad (lose job) or end worse (become laughing stock of department when she blows you off).

On the other hand you can become friends with her and if she is cute she must have some cute friends that you could work towards.

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: UncleWai
Originally posted by: Gl4di4tor
I mean if she laughs at my jokes and if I notice her iris dilated (sign of interest)

And then she notices your pants bulged (sign of creepiness)

SHENS - you are assuming E-Penis transferred to real life. ;)

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Just ask her out, don't like your mind stop you!

Worse thing that can happen is her saying no.

Life will still go on.

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: lokiju
Just ask her out, don't like your mind stop you!

Worse thing that can happen is her saying no.

Life will still go on.

Not if he is EMO. He will create this whole myspace fiasco and we will have to read about it later.

MasonLuke

Aug 14, 2006
Hey kid, the FIRST thing you need to do is get some CONFIDENCE. Girls can smell weak and insecure little boys and they run away from the stink. It doesnt matter what you LOOK like, just have the confidence and half the work is done for you.

HN

Diamond Member
Jan 19, 2001
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
im sure she's dying to date a guy without the testicular fortitude to talk to her. :roll:

grow a pair.

for real. this is how i'd imagine the date would go:

you: ...
her: ...
you: ...
you: [take a sip] ...

Mermaidman

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Originally posted by: AnthroAndStargate
Youll be fine - just be yourself! Dont jump from 0 to 60 right away - get to know her as a friend first.
Yah, wait two years before inviting her over for dinner.
:p