Need some artistic ideas

Jackhammerz

Jan 25, 2004
Yeah, I am doing this project for this class for a food product and I need some ideas for a logo for the company and the product. The product is a seasoned and batter-dipped tofu nugget. I know that some folks are thinkin that it is nasty, but it is quite delicious. The nuggets can be dipped in various sauces from the east and west. The sauce that is planned to be served with is a sweet and sour sauce. So if there's any designs, questions or ideas let me know. The ideas and the designs that i would like is somethin with an asian influence. Please help.

Jackhammerz

Jan 25, 2004
Originally posted by: sonambulo
How much do we get paid for forking over a concept?

Dude, i wish that I could pay ya. It's for a class. Maybe if you came to Purdue. I buy a few beers for ya.

no offense, but if it's for a class - shouldn't YOU be doing it and learning it?

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: jntdesign
no offense, but if it's for a class - shouldn't YOU be doing it and learning it?
I know what jackhammerz is going through. I took the same class and the stress level drains you to the point that you turn to others for help.:)

Luckily I took the class last year and am done.

T, what is the company name?

Jackhammerz

Jan 25, 2004
Originally posted by: minendo
I know what jackhammerz is going through. I took the same class and the stress level drains you to the point that you turn to others for help.:)

the Group is thinkin about callin the product Kami Tofu. A tofu of the Gods.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Jackhammerz
Originally posted by: minendo

the Group is thinkin about callin the product Kami Tofu. A tofu of the Gods.

So you are basing this off of a new company? We found that using a company that already existed and extending their product line saved a lot of time. As well as provided for much less research.

TitanDiddly

Dec 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Jackhammerz
Originally posted by: PhasmatisNox
http://www.phasmatisnox.com/images/tofu.jpg

" :D "

Okay???? How the heck am I suppose to market that? The group thought about marketing using a company that exist, but it is sort of hard to do it when no one is currently selling that product.

Paste it all over town. Billboards, flyers, skywriting, etc. Slap stickers on stuff, like payphones and protitutes.