Question Need Programmable Vertical Gaming Mouse Suggestions?

ascendant

Jul 22, 2011
Ever since my wife introduced me to vertical mice, I've been hooked. So much less stress on my wrists. However, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of them as far as ones that are programmable with multiple extra keys for gaming. One that is fairly large since I have large hands. Hoping you guys can give some suggestions?

I tried the Zelotes T-50 and it's trash. Their software on their site doesn't function properly with Windows 10. Tried it on both my desktop and laptop, and the macros don't configure properly

I have a Zelotes C-18, and it's ok. My issues is that it is very tiny, so my ring and pinky fingers are a bit cramped on the bottom of it, and I'm not a fan of the joystick on top. I'd rather have buttons than a joystick

If anyone has any they know of that work well that might fit the bill, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

willybob7

Feb 20, 2023
The best large vertical gaming mouse would probably be the Delux M618PR. It has the best sensor I could find among vertical gaming mice (except for one that looks like a gun handle called the RAGNOK Gun Mouse. That actually looks like it would be horrible to use mostly because it is actually 90 degrees vertical and looks like a gun handle. Why would they put such a good sensor in something that would be hard to use?). The only issue is, you'll have to dig on the delux website to download the drivers, but once you get the drivers, it works really well. I've used it on both Window 10 and 11 and the drivers work fine on both. I haven't tested the macros, though. I have been using the M618PR for about a month and I'm pretty happy with it.

Update: I do own the Zelotes T-50 also and I was also having issues with the macros, and the macros are needed to make the bottom buttons on the left side usable, so I contacted Zelotes through one of the email addresses on their website and they emailed me a link to an updated version of the T-50 drivers that, after testing, do have working macros.

Last edited: