need manual for MS6111 board *details inside*

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
so a years ago i bought a p2-300 setup, and for the last couple years my parents have been using it. i upgraded them and brought the p2 mobo/cpu home

it had worked perfectly (and sluggishly) for them for the last 2 years or so, maybe 3
i bring it home, dont mess with anything, and cant get it to even power on

i dont _think_ that ive messed something up, but, i dont havce the manual for this anymore. i long sicne lost it im sure, and i cant find a copy of a manual for the board. MSI has one for a board similar to it, but "updated"

anyway, i dont know what pins to hit to get this to power on, to see if it will power on. ive tried every 2 adjacent pins i could and cant get it, could it need 3? i dont remember, can anyone help me with this or a manual for it?

dont recall if its a 440bx, or 440lx....whichever was the cheaper/lesser of the two, buts its been so long i dont know now

id really appreciate it if anyone could help at all, thanks!

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
anyone? ideas where i can look? ive googled but cant find a manual or anything detailed anywhere, i know its probably a lost cause or whatever, but itd be nice to have it working again :)

softdude

Dec 3, 2010
If anyone out there is in need of the manual for the Micro-Star MS-6111, I may be able to email it as an attachment. It is not in the Micro-Star archives but I just replaced my motherboard and ran across the manual. I need the ISA slot for an old EPROM burner.

fridrichp@yahoo.com

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
NecroThread.jpg