Need help naming a song...*NEVERMIND*

RalphWiggum

Feb 20, 2001
Ok, I know virtually nothing on this song. It is an alternativey type song and Ive heard it in clubs usually. The one distinguishing part of it is theres a part where the song dies down to silence and all of a sudden it comes on again real loud. I think it was popular last year... Any help? I am not expecting much...

RalphWiggum

Feb 20, 2001
Yah, thats the thing... I have no idea what the lyrics are or what its about... Its real upbeat and I can sorta remember the tune but I dont think it would convey correctly across the internet..

yasha

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
Dude...you aren't giving anything to go on. That can be a million club songs.

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
does it remind you of, or sound like any other bands that you know the name of?

RalphWiggum

Feb 20, 2001
Hehe well I said right away I know virtually nothing about the song...
Its alternative music that gets played in a dancing type environment and has a silent part that turns real loud, real fast... Sheesh what else coudl you need? :D

Sugadaddy

Banned
May 12, 2000
anyone know this song:

there's music in it, it has a beat, then a guy (could also be a girl) starts to talk (or sing), then it ends. Come on guys, help me out here!

;)

somethingwitty

Golden Member
Aug 1, 2000

<< there's music in it, it has a beat, then a guy (could also be a girl) starts to talk (or sing), then it ends. Come on guys, help me out here! >>

I'm listening to that one now! one sec, I'll tell you if they identify it afterwords....

I *think* I just heard the word &quot;you&quot;-does that help?

;)

RalphWiggum

Feb 20, 2001

Hehe guess I shouldnt have asked huh? Alright nevermind all... Ill hear it again eventually I suppose... But I thought that the music dying down and starting up again was pretty distinctive... Oh well, thanks all...