need help, COC blocked in my country.

Horrandi

Nov 27, 2016
I don't know why the Government made such decision but this Supercell game is now blocked in my country.
All players in my country are now so worried. we don't find any solution for this, even i try to get support from supercell community but it seems that no solution is officially recommended. I think i should find some advice from technology forum instead.
Anyone have experience about this? Please share. I guess the policy is just as strict as Chinese Gov blocked other countries website, so if you also have idea abt this, pls show me,
Thanks.

TonyBank

Nov 29, 2016
I used to travel to China and what i need is only a vnp app. However, in some case, you can't play the game (even with vpn) so just give a try. You can use some vpn apps like OpenVPN Connect : (this is a good vpn app) or Psiphon vpn app ( work well but it is only available in some countries, if you can't install this app, you can choose other apps), and many many other vpn apps on Appstore and Google play i can't list it here.

Horrandi

Nov 27, 2016
I used to travel to China and what i need is only a vnp app. However, in some case, you can't play the game (even with vpn) so just give a try. You can use some vpn apps like OpenVPN Connect : (this is a good vpn app) or Psiphon vpn app ( work well but it is only available in some countries, if you can't install this app, you can choose other apps), and many many other vpn apps on Appstore and Google play i can't list it here.

Thanks, i will try this, other members said vpn app will work.