Need Case recommendations for iPad Mini 4

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
a great friend gifted me with an iPad Mini 4 & now I need a case. I want protection but not the sort of case that will make the device heavy or difficult to handle.Chemo has left me with some neuropathy in my hands & being able to use the device easily on chemo days will be important.

Very impressed so far. This device is so sleek, light & the screen is wonderful:)

slashbinslashbash

Golden Member
Feb 29, 2004
The only case that I can recommend is a LifeProof. They aren't all that bulky or heavy, and the level of protection is ridiculous. Last Xmas I bought a Mini 2 for my toddler (then 2, now 3) and put a LifeProof on it immediately. Yes it was 50% the price of the iPad itself, but it has gone a full year of daily abuse by a toddler and there has not been a single bit of damage to the the iPad. The case is a bit scuffed but in good shape otherwise despite being dropped many times and even thrown a few times.

Feb 25, 2011
I have a generic 7" tablet cover, book style with a built in elastic. Doubles as a stand.

It's not the lifeproof, but it's been fine for me.

I bought it at an office supply store in the clearance bin for 6 or 7 bucks. It's red, which means the iPad is faster.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I ended up going with an inexpensive cover very similar to Apple smart covers but this one also covers the back. It has a soft felt lining to protect the screen.

I tend to change cases fairly often as I dislike a dog eared looking case so this one will be great.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
Here's what it looks like:
pAQtEZP.jpg

0SF27zi.jpg