Need a TV tuner Card with Composite TV out to VCR for recording

HKSturboKID

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2000
I did a search on the forums and can't seem to find any info in relate to what I want to do.

I have a wedding video on my MiniDV that I transfer it to my harddrive. I have edited the video. Now my question is, is there a TV/Tuner card that will let me connect the output to the VCR where I can record directly from PC to VCR? My VCR don't have S-Video so I'll need something that is composite. Also, how would I record the sound to the tape? I guess another option I could do is burn the video into a VCD or DVD and then play it on a DVD player and record it with a VCR. If anyone know of any tv cards or have a different idea, please let me know.

Thanks a million.

rbV5

Lifer
Dec 10, 2000
If your camcorder has composite output, perhaps you could transfer the edited DV footage back to the camcorder, then output it to your VCR?

HKSturboKID

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2000
I guess I can do that, its kind of time consuming. I did a little research about video cards and I see that there are a lot of video cards out there with composite out for like $40 at Newegg. I might have to look into those as well. For audio, can I have the speaker out from my onboard sound card and use a cable connect to the composite audio input of the VCR? Does anyone if that might work and not risking during any damage to either of the jacks or connections.