Need a honest opinion.

angevil

Sep 15, 2012
It's annoying, i watched it for 5 seconds total and i couldn't take it anymore. You need to improve drastically if you want to get some attention imho.

sider89

May 16, 2014
I want to understand how bad is it rly =) So if you guys could explain like more concrete I would be happy

Snock514

Golden Member
Jul 20, 2009
minecraft lets plays are over done man, make something original and maybe in your native language

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Your video is meandering. Lacks any focus and as a headset user, the constant HUMMMMMM background noise made me feel like I was wearing vibrators on my ears. You display as much excitement as a tour guide working at the Museum of Classic Farts.

Making videos is a little more than just: "Okay... I'm here... now, I'm here... now, I'm doing this... Okay, I'm back over here again. I just moved. Okay. I'm in a new place now. Good. I'll pick this up. Okay. I'm going back again. I'm there now. yes. now I'm looking at this. I see it. I'm going back. I'm back again."

I encourage you to keep trying, but it's not as easy as other Let's Play users make it seem. Best of luck.

Last edited:

Skott

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2005
Its minecraft so I can't help you because I cant stand the game. Sorry. I still don't understand the draw to that crappy video game.