Need a funny bowling name for our bowling team

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SinnerWolf

Dec 30, 2000
Originally posted by: GoodRevrnd
"Blue Balls" And of course you should all bowl with blue bowling balls.

hehe, i vote for this one! Just make sure they are UV reactive, or have neons inside.

hmm...
one balled wonders
osbourns
3rd orifice
we like balls
pin pushers
slippery when wet
munsoned (kingpin rox!)
alley cats
gutter guys

and a bowling joke just cuz....

Roger is a hard worker, and he spends most of his nights bowling or playing volleyball. One weekend, his wife decides that he needs to relax a little and take a break from sports, so she takes him to a strip club. The doorman at the club spots them and says "Hey Roger! How are you tonight?" His wife, surprised, asks her husband if he has been here before. "No, no. He's just one of the guys I bowl with."

They are seated, and the waitress approaches, sees Roger and says "Nice to see you, Roger. A gin and tonic as usual?" His wife's eyes widen. "You must come here a lot!" "No, no" says Roger "I just know her from volleyball."

Then a stripper walks up to the table. She throws her arms around Roger and says "Roger! A table dance as usual?" His wife, fuming, collects her things and storms out of the bar. Roger follows her and spots her getting into a cab, so he jumps into the passenger seat. His wife looks at him, seething with fury and lets Roger have it with both barrels.

At this, the cabby leans over and says "Sure looks like you picked up a bitch tonight, Roger!"

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Bowling is just an excuse to get drunk and being drunk is an excuse for how you're bowling. That said:

Minds in the gutter.