NE1 watching Leno? Elijah Wood keeps staring at Jennifer Tilly's jugs

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Jennifer Tilly is HOT. She has that sensuality that just adds to it.

BTW, i think he's staring at her boobs because that's where his head level is! He seems a bit short.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Is she part Asian? Looking at her eyes, I'm thinking yes????

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: NFS4

I don't know, i always thought she may have some asian blood. I do know she's from Canada though.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Moralpanic

I don't know, i always thought she may have some asian blood. I do know she's from Canada though.

All I can remember is that lesbian sex scene between here and Gina Gershan a few years back...

**homer drool**

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Moralpanic

All I can remember is that lesbian sex scene between here and Gina Gershan a few years back...

**homer drool**

OMG yes. That and the scene in Mulholland Drive are my favorite :p

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
lol, the repeat is on tonight. She has to be hammered, although it makes for a hilarious show.:Q

PS IMDB says she's 45. Best looking 45 year old I've ever see :eek:

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com

Her father is Chinese and her mother is White. A veteran of the Los Angeles stage who made her TV debut in the short-lived series "Boone" (1983) and her film debut the following year in "No Small Affair". Usually cast as provocative sex-kitten types, Tilly appeared in the recurring role of a Mafia moll who snares a straight-laced cop on "Hill Street Blues". She also was in "The Fabulous Baker Boys" (1989), "Made in America" (1993) and "The Getaway" (1994). Her starmaking performance came in Woody Allen's "Bullets Over Broadway" (1994) Her performance brought rave reviews and earned her a Best Supporting Actress Oscar nomination.

Here is your answer

http://www.mixedfolks.com/images/jennifertilly.jpgbetter pic

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Adul

Her father is Chinese and her mother is White. A veteran of the Los Angeles stage who made her TV debut in the short-lived series "Boone" (1983) and her film debut the following year in "No Small Affair". Usually cast as provocative sex-kitten types, Tilly appeared in the recurring role of a Mafia moll who snares a straight-laced cop on "Hill Street Blues". She also was in "The Fabulous Baker Boys" (1989), "Made in America" (1993) and "The Getaway" (1994). Her starmaking performance came in Woody Allen's "Bullets Over Broadway" (1994) Her performance brought rave reviews and earned her a Best Supporting Actress Oscar nomination.

Here is your answer

Wow Russell Wong is half white ?! Never would've guessed.

And Lexa Doig: http://www.mixedfolks.com/images/lexadoig.jpg (copy and paste) is mucho hotness ... but isn't much of an actress.

BaboonGuy

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2002

Here is your answer

dang zach morris is half indonesian. never would've guessed

Cruisin1

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
Man she was definately on coke or speed. From watching how desperate she was and how eager his eyes were I do think she turned that boy into a man that night ;)

BaboonGuy

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2002
Originally posted by: Cruisin1
Man she was definately on coke or speed. From watching how desperate she was and how eager his eyes were I do think she turned that boy into a man that night ;)

you do know that elijah wood is a full-grown man and his appearance in LOTR wasn't his true height

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999

Here is your answer

And here's a bbzzdd copy that actually works.:)