NE1 watching Conan in Kuwait?

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: godmare
Nope.
i bet you don't have pics either :p

Nah, but it was awesome. He was doing the USO tour there visting the Marines, Army, and Navy. He was fighting soldier and doing push ups and making people his bitch! ;) He threw off his shirt and challenged soldiers to come fight him.

LOL, then at the end, they had this soldier mocking Conan's "string dance" ;)

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
that was great NFS , as soon as I saw it, I knew a thread already happened...

"60" WTF... :p

-Bubbadu

Taggart

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2001
I was hoping Triumph would show up, but oh well. I know Conan has a writing staff, but after seeing him in action with the troops I don't think he needs one! His ad-libbing is awesome :)

godmare

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Taggart
I was hoping Triumph would show up, but oh well. I know Conan has a writing staff, but after seeing him in action with the troops I don't think he needs one! His ad-libbing is awesome :)
Well, he used to write for The Simpsons.... much better than his talk show, I must say.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
"To you people, planes landing on your head is just routine...to me, interviewing Fabio is routine"

"Is Fabio still alive?"

"Yes, but we've been trying to kill him for some time now" :p:p

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: NFS4
"To you people, planes landing on your head is just routine...to me, interviewing Fabio is routine"

"Is Fabio still alive?"

Who is Fabio?

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by: mAdD INDIAN

"Is Fabio still alive?"

Who is Fabio?

you know Fabio, the guy with huge muscles and the long hair... he also got hit in the face by a geese on a rollercoaster once :p

-Bubbadu

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

"Is Fabio still alive?"

Who is Fabio?

Do a Google on Fabio. He's a blonde-headed dude with huge man-boobs that is on the cover of all those romantic novels

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999

"Is Fabio still alive?"

Who is Fabio?

Do a Google on Fabio. He's a blonde-headed dude with huge man-boobs that is on the cover of all those romantic novels

Did a google on him. You know I didn't really have to see pics of him with his shirt open..ewwwww