NE: Galaxy 670 has been in stock for a while...why?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
May 13, 2009
What happened?

If that was the Gigabyte board that I sold you, you should have no issues getting an RMA for it. I think the warranty is by serial on them anyways.

Yeah I put in a rma request. Don't know what happened. Turned off my pc and the thing wouldnt power off and just stayed like that. I bought an asus z77 board. Actually it's probably a blessing. Was never a fan of that gigabyte board but you essentially gave it as a throw in when I bought the CPU so I didn't expect a miracle. Hell I think microcenter was giving them away with cpu's for $40 at one time. lol

Rvenger

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator <br> Video Cards
Apr 6, 2004
Yeah I put in a rma request. Don't know what happened. Turned off my pc and the thing wouldnt power off and just stayed like that. I bought an asus z77 board. Actually it's probably a blessing. Was never a fan of that gigabyte board but you essentially gave it as a throw in when I bought the CPU so I didn't expect a miracle. Hell I think microcenter was giving them away with cpu's for $40 at one time. lol

Ehh, you should be able to easily get $50-60 in the FS/FT forum after RMA so I guess its a win-win after you are all set and done. Let me know if that 2600k overclocks better with that Asus. :)

slackingoff7

Oct 2, 2011
The Galaxy GTX 670 is apparently available on TigerDirect (I know, not everyone's favorite website) at $400.