ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I think that I'll pick Gonzaga. They always seem to find a way to make it to the elite 8.

ESPN's analyst agrees with me. This might be paywalled, but I'll give a spoiler: He has the Zags beating Arizona in the finals:

Last edited:

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Do we already have an NCAA Tournament thread for 2022? If not, I guess that this is it.

You can edit the question-mark out of the title any time now! ;)

4M2F2YZPCVA6BEOR23SK3EEI3Y.png

2022 NCAA Tournament bracket: Download, view or print full bracket here

*(scroll down linked page for .PDF)

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
What I hate is the NCAA officiating .... this NC tourney "win" reminded me why I stopped watching NCAA basketball years ago.

Far as I'm concerned this game alone tainted the entire tournament. :confused:

bribes-its-how-i-earned-my-stripes.jpg

Last edited:

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Crap. I had UK going all the way to the final 4.
Given the talent Calipari recruits, he has always underwhelmed. Except the one time he had Anthony Davis.

I said last year that 2021 was Gonzaga's best shot at a national title, given they were undefeated and had a great roster including now NBA rookie Jalen Suggs. They flamed out early this year, with the help of some poor officiating that consistently favored Arkansas. Freshman Chet Holmgren is a very skilled unicorn, but I think he's got a terrible body for the NBA.

Unlike a year ago, West coast hoopers have sucked so I'll have to root for UCLA tomorrow. :tearsofjoy:

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
First time I've had time to watch games and it was two blowouts. Hopefully Final Four games are better.

nitsuj3580

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2001
Bet big on the UNC/St Pete money line for UNC even though it was -360. The conspiracy theorist in me was convinced there was just no way they were losing that game. St Peter's Cinderella run was awesome, but Duke/UNC in the Final Four? That's a CBS/NCAA dream matchup.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Bet big on the UNC/St Pete money line for UNC even though it was -360. The conspiracy theorist in me was convinced there was just no way they were losing that game. St Peter's Cinderella run was awesome, but Duke/UNC in the Final Four? That's a CBS/NCAA dream matchup.

Both final 4 games look to be interesting .... Duke isn't a whole lot better then UNC but I think they get past them in a tight game and I like Kansas to handle Nova.

I didn't watch many games this year so I'm not all that confident.