Naw, we ain't fat enough yet.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
This is the kinda thing that looks better than it is. You try it out of curiosity, enjoy it to some extent, then go on with Life. A few people will think it's the most awesome thing ever, everyone else will just go back to the 3 piece combo.

Feb 4, 2009
I hate those enhanced glazed doughnuts that appear like they were in a bukkake video

Edit
Wait it is not one doughnut cut in half it is down full doughnuts?
So 2 doughnuts and fried chicken

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
c403ce0ae2d66b28db78dcd7a6612464.jpg

Reactions: ch33zw1z

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
D^: That looks like a disaster that's impossible to cleanly eat.

Eating cleanly isn't a priority for 99.99999% of people that walk into a KFC. And anyone who would even consider ordering that probably gets off on the carnage of mutilated animal flesh flying around the dining area. Hell, they'd probably enjoy the stains on their clothes so that they could remember the meal four days later while still wearing the same clothes.

I wonder if it would be possible for enough people to get so fat that they increase the mass of the Earth and change its gravity causing the moon to come spiraling in and crash into us. Certainly would be a fitting way for mankind to extinct itself.

#NoRegrets!!<burp>

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Oh hell, no.

I like a good chicken sammich as much as the next guy but not that freakish thing.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Eating cleanly isn't a priority for 99.99999% of people that walk into a KFC. And anyone who would even consider ordering that probably gets off on the carnage of mutilated animal flesh flying around the dining area. Hell, they'd probably enjoy the stains on their clothes so that they could remember the meal four days later while still wearing the same clothes.

I wonder if it would be possible for enough people to get so fat that they increase the mass of the Earth and change its gravity causing the moon to come spiraling in and crash into us. Certainly would be a fitting way for mankind to extinct itself.

#NoRegrets!!<burp>

.... Whatever animal you eat was on the planet as well before you shove it down the piehole.

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
.... Whatever animal you eat was on the planet as well before you shove it down the piehole.

Uhhh, no. Fat guy eats animals, rancher raises more animals. Fat guy eats donut, farmer grows more wheat and sugar cane. The only thing that could possibly prevent it would be the mortality rate of people that big. They probably die off before they could reach critical gravitational mass.