Narrowed it to 3 choices...pls help

marikso

Nov 18, 2012
So can anyone help me in choosing a monitor good for gaming and movies...till now I am leaning between those 3:
1.Dell S2440L
2.Dell U2412M
3.Benq GW2750HM

I am especially looking for:
1.Good colours as I usually play RPG-genre games like skyrim so landscapes are essential.
2.Does ghosting/blurring matters if I'm not a professional FPS gamer?Might I notice it in skyrim,fallout?
3.Does size matter?Because in my country those 3 are almost at the same price...so should I get the benq 27"?
4.If I find out that they are selling the Dell S2440L without PWM should I get this one?

Angles don't matter,only a maximum of 2 people will watch it and for glossy/matte I have a dark room...

Doom 4d

Nov 8, 2012
Unless you really really want a 27" monitor (which will look like ass unless you go 1920x1200 native res or higher), the Dell Ultrasharp, by far. If you do really want a 27" monitor, find something better than the BenQ. At this point they're the Razer of the monitor world.

marikso

Nov 18, 2012
So it seems I'll go for the U2412M,the only thing I'm scared is the heavy coating...hope the image won't be foggy in games like skyrim,which are darker...

Also I've heard that Benq,especially A-MVA panels have some problems with darker colours,so there might be some ghosting in dark scenes...

Remobz

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2005
So it seems I'll go for the U2412M,the only thing I'm scared is the heavy coating...hope the image won't be foggy in games like skyrim,which are darker...

Also I've heard that Benq,especially A-MVA panels have some problems with darker colours,so there might be some ghosting in dark scenes...

Personally, I prefer the Asus PA248Q

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2410344,00.asp

Is that an option at all?