• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Names of the Dead

Page 40 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,318
4,037
136
The Department of Defense has identified 2,208 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

JORDAN, Michael Anthony, 35, Petty Officer First Class, Navy; Augusta, Ga.; Destroyer Squadron 50.



 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,318
4,037
136
The Department of Defense has identified 2,210 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

CARVER, Mitchell K. Jr., 31, Chief Warrant Officer 3, Army; Charlotte, N.C.; 10th Mountain Division.

JACKSON, Kyle E., 28, Chief Warrant Officer 2, Army; Sarasota, Fla.; 10th Mountain Division.


:(
:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,318
4,037
136
The Department of Defense has identified 2,213 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

KENDALL, Dustin L., 21, Specialist, Army; Conway, Mo.; Fourth Infantry Division.

PRICE, Jonathan K., 19, Lance Cpl., Marines; Woodlawn, Ill.; Second Marine Division.

WATTS, Justin J., 20, Cpl., Marines; Crownsville, Md.; First Marine



:(
:(
:(
 

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
39,255
698
126
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,210 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

CARVER, Mitchell K. Jr., 31, Chief Warrant Officer 3, Army; Charlotte, N.C.; 10th Mountain Division.

JACKSON, Kyle E., 28, Chief Warrant Officer 2, Army; Sarasota, Fla.; 10th Mountain Division.


:(
:(
:(

:(

 

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
39,255
698
126
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,213 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

KENDALL, Dustin L., 21, Specialist, Army; Conway, Mo.; Fourth Infantry Division.

PRICE, Jonathan K., 19, Lance Cpl., Marines; Woodlawn, Ill.; Second Marine Division.

WATTS, Justin J., 20, Cpl., Marines; Crownsville, Md.; First Marine



:(
:(
:(
:(


:(


:(


 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,318
4,037
136
The Department of Defense has identified 2,214 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American yesterday:

DUDKIEWICZ, Kasper A., 22, Pfc., Army; Mangilao, Guam; 10th Mountain Division.



 

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
39,255
698
126
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,214 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American yesterday:

DUDKIEWICZ, Kasper A., 22, Pfc., Army; Mangilao, Guam; 10th Mountain Division.



:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,318
4,037
136
The Department of Defense has identified 2,216 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans this week:

GARCIA, Ruel M., 34, Chief Warrant Officer 2, Army; Wahiawa, Hawaii; Fourth Infantry Division.

KENYON, Rex C., 34, Chief Warrant Officer 3, Army; El Segundo, Calif.; Fourth Infantry Division.

SHEPHERD, Adam R., 21, Pfc., Army; Somerville, Ohio; 101st Airborne Division.



:(
:(
:(
 

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
39,255
698
126
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,216 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans this week:

GARCIA, Ruel M., 34, Chief Warrant Officer 2, Army; Wahiawa, Hawaii; Fourth Infantry Division.

KENYON, Rex C., 34, Chief Warrant Officer 3, Army; El Segundo, Calif.; Fourth Infantry Division.

SHEPHERD, Adam R., 21, Pfc., Army; Somerville, Ohio; 101st Airborne Division.



:(
:(
:(
:(

:(
:(

 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,318
4,037
136
The Department of Defense has identified 2,221 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

FLANAGAN, Dennis J., 22, Sgt., Army; Inverness, Fla.; 101st Airborne Division.

FRANTZ, Matthew C., 23, Specialist, Army; Lafayette, Ind.; 101st Airborne Division.

SCOTT, Rickey, 30, Staff Sgt., Army; Columbus, Ga.; 101st Airborne Division.

YAZZIE, Clifton J., 23, Specialist, Army; Fruitland, N.M.; 101st Airborne Division.



:(:(
:(:(
 

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
39,255
698
126
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,221 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

FLANAGAN, Dennis J., 22, Sgt., Army; Inverness, Fla.; 101st Airborne Division.

FRANTZ, Matthew C., 23, Specialist, Army; Lafayette, Ind.; 101st Airborne Division.

SCOTT, Rickey, 30, Staff Sgt., Army; Columbus, Ga.; 101st Airborne Division.

YAZZIE, Clifton J., 23, Specialist, Army; Fruitland, N.M.; 101st Airborne Division.



:(:(
:(:(
:(
:(
:(
:(


 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,318
4,037
136
The Department of Defense has identified 2,227 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

ARRELANOPANDURA, Carlos, 22, Cpl., Marines; Los Angeles; First Marine Division.

CALAPINI, Lewis T. D., 21, Pvt., Marines; Waipahu, Hawaii; Anti-Terrorism Battalion, Fourth Marine Expeditionary Brigade, Second Marine Expeditionary Force.

DEWEY, Brandon, 20, Lance Cpl., Marines; San Joaquin, Calif.; First Marine Division.

McELROY, Brian, 28, Staff Sgt., Air Force; San Antonio; Third Security Forces Squadron.

NORTON, Jason L., 32, Tech Sgt., Air Force; Miami, Okla.; Third Security Forces Squadron.

SCOTT, Joshua A., 24, Lance Cpl., Marines; Tunnel Hill, Ga.; Fourth Marine Expeditionary Brigade, Second Marine Expeditionary Force.


:(:(:(
:(:(:(
 

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
39,255
698
126
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,227 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

ARRELANOPANDURA, Carlos, 22, Cpl., Marines; Los Angeles; First Marine Division.

CALAPINI, Lewis T. D., 21, Pvt., Marines; Waipahu, Hawaii; Anti-Terrorism Battalion, Fourth Marine Expeditionary Brigade, Second Marine Expeditionary Force.

DEWEY, Brandon, 20, Lance Cpl., Marines; San Joaquin, Calif.; First Marine Division.

McELROY, Brian, 28, Staff Sgt., Air Force; San Antonio; Third Security Forces Squadron.

NORTON, Jason L., 32, Tech Sgt., Air Force; Miami, Okla.; Third Security Forces Squadron.

SCOTT, Joshua A., 24, Lance Cpl., Marines; Tunnel Hill, Ga.; Fourth Marine Expeditionary Brigade, Second Marine Expeditionary Force.


:(:(:(
:(:(:(
:(

:(

:(

:(

:(

:(



 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,318
4,037
136
The Department of Defense has identified 2,232 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans this week:

CHASE, Lance M., 32, Staff Sgt., Army; Oklahoma City; Fourth Infantry Division.

HUNTER, Matthew D., 31, Sgt., Army; Valley Grove, W.Va.; 101st Airborne Division.

JOHNSON, Joshua A., 24, Sgt., Army National Guard; Richford, Vt.; Third Battalion, 172nd Infantry.

MILES, Sean H., 28, Sgt., Marines; Midlothian, Va.; Second Marine Division.

WAGLER, Peter D., 18, Pfc., Army; Partridge, Kan.; Fourth Infantry Division.



:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
 

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
39,255
698
126
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,232 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans this week:

CHASE, Lance M., 32, Staff Sgt., Army; Oklahoma City; Fourth Infantry Division.

HUNTER, Matthew D., 31, Sgt., Army; Valley Grove, W.Va.; 101st Airborne Division.

JOHNSON, Joshua A., 24, Sgt., Army National Guard; Richford, Vt.; Third Battalion, 172nd Infantry.

MILES, Sean H., 28, Sgt., Marines; Midlothian, Va.; Second Marine Division.

WAGLER, Peter D., 18, Pfc., Army; Partridge, Kan.; Fourth Infantry Division.



:(
:(
:(
:(
:(

:(

:(

:(

:(

:(

 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,318
4,037
136
The Department of Defense has identified 2,233 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American yesterday:

DURBIN, Jerry M. Jr., 26, Staff Sgt., Army; Spring, Tex.; 101st Airborne Division.


 

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
39,255
698
126
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,233 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American yesterday:

DURBIN, Jerry M. Jr., 26, Staff Sgt., Army; Spring, Tex.; 101st Airborne Division.


:(
 

atybimf

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2005
2,390
0
0
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,233 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American yesterday:

DURBIN, Jerry M. Jr., 26, Staff Sgt., Army; Spring, Tex.; 101st Airborne Division.


Wow. :(

 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,318
4,037
136
The Department of Defense has identified 2,235 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

HERRERA, David L., 26, Sgt., Army; Oceanside, Calif.; 101st Airborne Division.

SCHOFF, Brian J., 22, Pfc., Army; Manchester, Tenn.; 101st Airborne Division.



:(
:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,318
4,037
136
The Department of Defense has identified 2,237 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

LOPEZ, Hugo R., 20, Lance Cpl., Marines; La Habra, Calif.; First Marine Division.

BARBOSA, Felipe C., 21, Cpl., Marines; High Point, N.C.; Second Marine Division.



:(
:(
 

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
39,255
698
126
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,235 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

HERRERA, David L., 26, Sgt., Army; Oceanside, Calif.; 101st Airborne Division.

SCHOFF, Brian J., 22, Pfc., Army; Manchester, Tenn.; 101st Airborne Division.



:(
:(
:(

:(

 

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
39,255
698
126
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,237 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

LOPEZ, Hugo R., 20, Lance Cpl., Marines; La Habra, Calif.; First Marine Division.

BARBOSA, Felipe C., 21, Cpl., Marines; High Point, N.C.; Second Marine Division.



:(
:(

:(:(

 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,318
4,037
136
The Department of Defense has identified 2,242 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans on Friday:

AVERY, Garrison C., 23, First Lt., Army; Lincoln, Neb.; 101st Airborne Division.

BUSTAMANTE, Marlon A., 25, Specialist, Army; Corona, N.Y.; 101st Airborne Division.

CARDELLI, Sean T., 20, Pfc., Marines; Downers Grove, Ill.; First Marine Division.

OWENS, Anthony C., 21, Specialist, Army; Conway, S.C.; 101st Airborne Division.

VIGLIENZONE, Caesar S., 21, Pfc., Army; Santa Rosa, Calif.; 101st Airborne Division.



:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
 

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
39,255
698
126
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,242 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans on Friday:

AVERY, Garrison C., 23, First Lt., Army; Lincoln, Neb.; 101st Airborne Division.

BUSTAMANTE, Marlon A., 25, Specialist, Army; Corona, N.Y.; 101st Airborne Division.

CARDELLI, Sean T., 20, Pfc., Marines; Downers Grove, Ill.; First Marine Division.

OWENS, Anthony C., 21, Specialist, Army; Conway, S.C.; 101st Airborne Division.

VIGLIENZONE, Caesar S., 21, Pfc., Army; Santa Rosa, Calif.; 101st Airborne Division.



:(
:(
:(
:(
:(

:(

:(

:(

:(

:(


 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,318
4,037
136
The Department of Defense has identified 2,246 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

COX, Simon T. Jr., 30, First Lt., Army; Mesquite, Tex.; Fourth Infantry Division.

CORNETT, Lance S., 33, Sgt. First Class, Army; London, Ky.; Army Special Operations Command.

ZAMORA, Jesse M., 22, Specialist, Army; Las Cruces, N.M., 101st Airborne Division.


:(

:(
:(
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY