zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
why dont you stick with a normal name like, Doug, or Charles, or Rick....

whats up with gaying everything up with a name like that....might as well name him

shaneefalaquifamoneefa jackson

yasg

Jun 29, 2007
no offense intended but i never understood why parents try to think of weird names for their kids.... i mean i am all for individuality but honestly if you name your kid something weird, or even just try to spell a common name in your own creative little way, you are really just going to make their life more difficult. it will always be mispronounced or misspelled or something.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
There was someone on the news the other day called Tequila.
I died a little inside.

S Freud

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2005
My GF works at a cellular call center and said earlier today she had someone call in with the name...

Gay Favours :(

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: S Freud
My GF works at a cellular call center and said earlier today she had someone call in with the name...

Gay Favours :(

CasioTech changed his name legally? wow...

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Unlike others I'm not going to shoot your name down just for the fun of it, or because I think it sounds 'gay' too many homophobes around these days. I don't think it's a bad name at all really. I can see why you like it, but I'm not sure I would go with it as a final name. Problem with creative names is that they may sound cool when you create them but the person you give it to has to live the rest of their lives with it. Cool names tend to date quickly, and you will spend the rest of your life explaining your name, even if it is cool.

Why not pick a rare name that sounds really nice but is not completely new.

Off the top of my head I've always liked Joffrey, Dargo's son's name in Farscape.