Name one good reason why you will be rich and famous someday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: zanejohnson
Originally posted by: compnovice
I will win the mega-million or the power-ball...

i'll probably never be famous, but i plan on being rich...im doing pretty good as it is...

22, own a nice house in a gated community, own 1 business, own 35 percent of another business, pull in 60-80K a year...

Can you show us a picture of the appliance that you were storing in the backyard, you mentioned it in an earlier thread.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

i'll probably never be famous, but i plan on being rich...im doing pretty good as it is...

22, own a nice house in a gated community, own 1 business, own 35 percent of another business, pull in 60-80K a year...

and spend it all on blow...so sad :(

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005

Being in the police blotter is not being famous.

invidia

Platinum Member
Oct 8, 2006
Everyone at ATOT is already rich and famous. You didn't know we were the BFs/GFs of top supermodels and celebrities? We get so much coverage with our relationships with them from the paparazzi. Everyone here makes at least 150k a year and won a couple of Nobel Prizes. I think there's one Lifer here that has 3 Medals of Honor.