Name Calling

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Have we all become nicer people since a Mod kindly stickied that ridiculous notice to the top of OT?

Way to go :p, with messages like that stuck up for all to see i can't imagine many people who don't fall into the mentioned categories would bother joining up...

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by: dug777
Have we all become nicer people since a Mod kindly stickied that ridiculous notice to the top of OT?

Way to go :p, with messages like that stuck up for all to see i can't imagine many people who don't fall into the mentioned categories would bother joining up...

Im gonna need you to do better.

MX2

Lifer
Apr 11, 2004
Everytime I browse over here and see that sticky, I cant help but think of third graders:p

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: MX2times
Everytime I browse over here and see that sticky, I cant help but think of third graders:p

thats exactly where i'm coming from.

Mods, get rid of it already, please? ;)

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: MX2times

me too. and what is funnier than that... is when it was first put up there... there was like three or four posters who refered to it when they were called a name. Like "you better edit your post, cause there is a stickied thread against name calling" with a link to the thread.

:)