Name an obvious movie/TV plot hole

dasherHampton

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2018
I thought this might be kind of fun to discuss. Maybe we can solve some of them.

Everybody always brings up the whole "Indy had no effect on the Raiders of the Lost Ark" thing which I think is kind of stupid. The movie was inspired by serials. Plot is irrelevant. It simply depicts the events as they happened in an exciting way.

So I was watching an episode of Seinfeld. George and Jerry are at a car dealership. George is really hungry and can't seem to get his hands on the Twix bar in the machine. Later on he sets up a "candy lineup" which, as it turns out, were all Twix bars.

There were no more Twix bars in the machine
George had no money
He never left the dealership

Where (and how) did he get all of those Twix bars?

dasherHampton

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2018
I want talking about major ones. I was referring to little ones that have been missed over the years, like the one I mentioned.

But nobody who doesn't think that kind of stuff is fun to discuss has to participate. It's not a rule or anything.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
I thought this might be kind of fun to discuss. Maybe we can solve some of them.

Everybody always brings up the whole "Indy had no effect on the Raiders of the Lost Ark" thing which I think is kind of stupid. The movie was inspired by serials. Plot is irrelevant. It simply depicts the events as they happened in an exciting way.

So I was watching an episode of Seinfeld. George and Jerry are at a car dealership. George is really hungry and can't seem to get his hands on the Twix bar in the machine. Later on he sets up a "candy lineup" which, as it turns out, were all Twix bars.

There were no more Twix bars in the machine
George had no money
He never left the dealership

Where (and how) did he get all of those Twix bars?

How do we know he never left the dealership?

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
How do we know he never left the dealership?
I remember that episode. Things happen too quickly and they spend too much time wth the camera on George. Theres no way he could have wandered out, found a mini-mart, and purchased all that crap.
But its a sitcom and you really arent supposed to think about these things.

Fun Fact: Almost everything you see on Seinfeld actually happened to someone. Either Jerry or Larry or one of the many writers.

That valet with the horrible B.O. ?
Real.

The Contest?
Real.

The Mango?
Kinda real.
Larry was a regular fruit squeezer and some guy did actually ban him from his fruit store for too much squeezing.