Name a movie

gar3555

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
Once in class we tried to write the entire Half Baked script...two of my friends and..we got pretty damn close

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
The Outlaw Josey Wales .. I can do about 2/3 of that movie ... though not the entire thing ....

Also, two of my co-workers can recite the entire script from "The Hunt for Red October" from memmory. (we will call them Erik and Daan, to conceal their real names)

MoPHo

Platinum Member
Dec 16, 2003
Originally posted by: blodhi74
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: MoPHo
Top Gun.

Same here :eek:

I didnt even notice that Val Kilmer was in it till I saw it recently.... but the funny thing is I do remember Ice

Come on, who could forget his oh-so-intimidating "bite" he does in the locker room. that pretty much screwed his career.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I have no rememory. I can cite a few lines from a lot of movies, but not a lot of lines from any one movie.

blodhi74

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Amused
I have no rememory. I can cite a few lines from a lot of movies, but not a lot of lines from any one movie.

your assingment for the weeked is to watch Tomstone at least 10 times and report back. For extra credit ... watch Top Gun between breaks :)

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Unless there is a movie that contains two lines of dialog there is no way I will remember any of it. :( I can't even remember the lyrics of songs I have listened to countless times.

I think I will cry now.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: blodhi74
Originally posted by: Amused

your assingment for the weeked is to watch Tomstone at least 10 times and report back. For extra credit ... watch Top Gun between breaks :)

I've watched Tombstone many, many times. It's one of my favorite movies. I own it.

Yet, while I can recognize just about any quote if you say it, I cannot quote many of the lines out of the blue.