N@WC you are called

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Skiddex

Golden Member
May 17, 2001
Originally posted by: scorpmatt
Originally posted by: SouthPaW1227
I gotta drive a few hours tonight, none for me fellas

there will be plenty for you on your wedding night though.

espically at that killer bachelor party we throw you lots of :beer: and :cookie:s. sounds like a party eh?

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Skiddex

espically at that killer bachelor party we throw you lots of :beer: and :cookie:s. sounds like a party eh?

skiddex, you bring those ladies you were macking on last night and I'll bring all of the alcohol.

Phoenix86

Lifer
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Toasthead
Originally posted by: Phoenix86
Meh, the OP who started that thread neffed in a neffing @ work thread. The fact they are b!tching about neffing in OT makes the claim worser. Add to that, these posts aren't the true "nef" or "postcount ++" neffing threds.

do you have a link to their neffing? That would be classic to post in their thread!

You think I'd let that slide? ;)

I was SHOCKED to see him make that thread in FI after that "blah blah" post. I mean if you read the thread it came from, he's the biggest neffer there.

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Meh, the OP who started that thread neffed in a neffing @ work thread. The fact they are b!tching about neffing in OT makes the claim worser. Add to that, these posts aren't the true "nef" or "postcount ++" neffing threds.

do you have a link to their neffing? That would be classic to post in their thread!

I was SHOCKED to see him make that thread in FI after that "blah blah" post. I mean if you read the thread it came from, he's the biggest neffer there.

QFT

astralusion

Nov 19, 2004
I would just like to say that...though i've only been working for 2-3 weeks now...i am solidly in support of both your crews and your ideals...nef away i say.

Skiddex

Golden Member
May 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Skiddex

skiddex, you bring those ladies you were macking on last night and I'll bring all of the alcohol.

i know, i have another date with a different friend tonight. my weekend is booked too

Toasthead

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001

Seriously! He should be BANNED for neffing in our thread!!!

:)

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001

post it in FI

Phoenix86

Lifer
May 21, 2003

I considered making a pardoy in FI of just that. I figured making a pardoy in FI is probably an unwritten bannable offense.

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001

I considered making a pardoy in FI of just that. I figured making a pardoy in FI is probably an unwritten bannable offense.

yes, i'm sure it is. maybe post something about banning hypocrits?