Myst 3

DRGrim

Aug 20, 2000
Myst 3 looks sooo good! I can't wait untill it comes out, Q1 2001. You will actually be able to look around in this one, not just stuck to looking at a slide. Looks like a great game, even considering that all the actual code is being written on a Powerbook :)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
For me, the original Myst was a piece of cake -almost rediculously easy. I haven't played Riven, but I think that a game so complex as having multiple disks (five? SEVEN?!) but all of the things being solely puzzles would get incredibly boring. I don't know but, then again, I haven't played it. Maybe it's a really good game, but I wouldn't know.

The 2D/3D scenario of Myst3 looks interesting, though.

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I was kinda young when I first played Myst, and I had trouble with it. When Riven came out, I was quite a bit more mature and intellignet, and was able to beat Riven. I did have to look to the net for help on a couple of puzzles. When Myst 3: Exile is released, I'm not gonna cheat at all. I'm gonna play this thing through on my own.

FFMCobalt,

Riven was released on 5 CD's, but was also later released on a DVD with higher quality pictures, and such.