My wife wants a Tattoo for her Birthday next week.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
she has talked about it for a long time. She wants a Pooh that is sitting down with 4 honey pots sitting in front of him and on each honey pot mine and the kids names. She wants it on her outside calf.

she also wants me to get one. I wouldnt mind but I cant think of any that i can live with for the rest of my life. If i found something cool i would get it.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
ahhhh, welcome to the world of tattooed wives.

Next, she'll probably ask for a navel ring, then tongue ring, then another tattoo, then nipple rings, then....

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: CPA

Next, she'll probably ask for a navel ring, then tongue ring, then another tattoo, then nipple rings, then....

oh my? how soon can this transformation start??

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000

Spoken from experience? :)

Ogg

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2003

Damn, Im in love with your wife!:eek:

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Ogg

Damn, Im in love with your wife!:eek:

Same thing happened with my wife. :)

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Citrix

It started last March and all of those have been done since (the tongue had to be redone). She's already informed me a new tattoo is coming soon, and possible a new piercing :Q

Oh, and don't forget she'll want a boob job too!

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

Once you get her past the whole Winnie the Pooh thing and into something more hardcore...

;)

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001

Fvck does she have to ASK him for anything? Last time I checked, women have minds of their own.

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
my GF has a nose ring,(very small and subtle) and a belly ring.. there has been talks of tattoos too... i am not sure if i like the tattoo idea as much as the piercings....

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Hubris

Fvck does she have to ASK him for anything? Last time I checked, women have minds of their own.

:confused:

It was a figure of speech, geesh, stop being so damn literal.

My wife consults with me. I tell her whatever she wants to do, do it. But hey, where just a closely married couple that respects one anothers opinions, that's all.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Hubris

:confused:

It was a figure of speech, geesh, stop being so damn literal.

My wife consults with me. I tell her whatever she wants to do, do it. But hey, where just a closely married couple that respects one anothers opinions, that's all.

I agree. its called mutual RESPECT. if i came home one day and saw that she got 15 piercings in her face and didnt share that desire with me or asked my opinion, there would be a problem.

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000

It started last March and all of those have been done since (the tongue had to be redone). She's already informed me a new tattoo is coming soon, and possible a new piercing :Q

Oh, and don't forget she'll want a boob job too!

unfortunately, in my experience, this one is true....it starts with just one piercing or tat, then it becomes a disease....always have something bigger and better to pierce or ink....just be careful:)