My website is empty but look at it UPDATE--- added navigation buttons to my site.....It's still mainly non-functional, but I'm working on it, slowl

mackstann

Banned
Apr 17, 2001
I am just getting started on my own REAL website, and just want comments, suggestions, etc. There is almost no content yet, but do you like the aesthetics of it? color suggestions, html suggestions, etc would be much appreciated.

link is in my sig or here http://24.178.118.177

BTW i am hosting it off my comp using SimpleServer by AnalogX (www.analogx.com) he makes some nifty little progs.

thanks!:D

UPDATE now it has navigation buttons. they don't work yet, but do they look ok? and still looking for tips or suggestions. does my html suck??? help me out here

mackstann

Banned
Apr 17, 2001
Ah, I've got a whoppin 12 hits now, you people need to post!!!! You can even nef, I just want some feedback. Tell me it sucks. Whatever, I don't care!

mackstann

Banned
Apr 17, 2001
johnny that wasnt you pinging me was it? also it is fun overloading my own site by holding down F5. my cpu maxes out too when i do that. interesting...

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000

<< You can just nef, I don't care >>

woot

woot

woot

nef nef nef

uh, looks pretty basic there :p

Icy Hot Stuntaz r0X0rz j00 y0

djchemistry

Mar 9, 2000
Ok since no ones being honest here, I'll oblige. It sucks. hehehe

Thought about some graphic layout? Nothing fancy. Just something to organize the page so it won't look like a plain piece of paper with words on it. Just a suggestion.

mackstann

Banned
Apr 17, 2001
lol honesty i like. but i dont care, i know its crap right now. i am thinking about just some graphic buttons on the left to seperate sections and maybe a title pic thing at the top. not too much though, cus i kind of like the uncluttered, simple look. and i got photoshop so graphics arent a prob;)

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
You need more for me to critique on.. All you have is 2 lines of text and 3 links to sites..
-- mrcodedude

woodly6

Diamond Member
May 25, 2001
Its All right the PVC comp is actually pretty cool how long did it take you to build it.

If the answer to that question is on the site sorry I was too lazy to read.

mackstann

Banned
Apr 17, 2001
hey thats not good--the other site is not mine, its some other guys's. therefore, i did not build it. i should make that more clear on there.

zimu

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2001
I LOVE THAT COMPUTER!
its so cute!!
obviously custom built... how does it do with the dust though?!

ggavinmoss

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
Yeah I'm neffin', but I did visit your site. Empty is a good word to describe it.

-geoff