My tuna sandwich was left in the car overnight.. Is it still good to eat?

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002
If you made it with sweet pickles, the vinegar in them should be enough to keep it safe at those temps.....
Only one way to be sure.......:D

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
well if the temperature remained cold all night and according to your profile, youre in Mass. so im assuming it did...
it might be okay. smell it first.

Ogg

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2003
I just got over a stomach virus.
Im sure very similar in output to food poisoning so the question is......... do you feel lucky punk, do you? :D
I dont. Spend 2 bucks and go buy a burger.:)

FFactory0x

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2001
if its cold there im sure your fine. I mean have you ever gotten inside your car in the morning and its colder in there than outside. I call the the FRIDGE EFFECT

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Is it dolphin free tuna? Then no. The bits of dolphin in tuna keep it fresher longer without proper refrigeration ;)

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Well...leaving it in a car has been shown to increase the mercury levels in leftover tuna.

BTW, how does the car smell?

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: conjur
Well...leaving it in a car has been shown to increase the mercury levels in leftover tuna.

I'm guessing like a cheap hooker after an evening with the local bowling team. :p

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Fausto
Originally posted by: conjur

I'm guessing like a cheap hooker after an evening with the local bowling team. :p

hmm...sounds like the voice of experience.

BTW, what's your bowling average, Fausto?

:p

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Ameesh
its just a tuna sandwhich , throw it away!

What and piss off Neptune, he'd never be able to safetly go swimming again. Neptune would have his minions after him for wasting the Tuna that gave up their lives so that he could eat.

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
ask yourself, would a dog eat this ?

if yes then you will be ok, if you are a dog.