My plan to piss off the neighbors is coming along nicely

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Picked up 72 M70's on the cheap. Also purchased a length of fuse. Am going to wire all 72 M70's together and light them on Sunday night. :p

Choralone

Dec 2, 1999
Originally posted by: minendo
Picked up 72 M70's on the cheap. Also purchased a length of fuse. Am going to wire all 72 M70's together and light them on Sunday night. :p

Sounds like you're trying to get yourself arrested!

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003

HOLY SHAT! PLEASE RECORD THIS ON VIDEO.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: hans030390
what'd they do to you
The one couple across the street has no control over their kids. The other day I hear an intermittent ping sound and then things hitting my house. Look out the window to find out that their bastard son is picking up rocks and hitting them with an aluminum bat towards my house.

GML3G0

Golden Member
Jan 1, 2005
Originally posted by: amdhunter

HOLY SHAT! PLEASE RECORD THIS ON VIDEO.

KoolAidKid

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2002
m70's are for pussies. m80's are where it's at. I'm sure that you will succeed in pissing off your neighbors, though.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: KoolAidKid
m70's are for pussies. m80's are where it's at. I'm sure that you will succeed in pissing off your neighbors, though.

M80's are next to impossible to find. The crap they market as M80's now-a-days are rebadged M70's and M90's.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003

M80's are next to impossible to find. The crap they market as M80's now-a-days are rebadged M70's and M90's.

Wouldn't an M90 be more.

In my day, blockbusters were the sh!t to have. Put one of those bastards in the middle of the street, and BOOOOM! The entire street would be whitened for 20 feet in every direction.

We almost killed someone putting a garbage can over a blockbuster. The bottom rim flew like a frisbee with sharpened ends and just missed a friend by a couple of inches. Good fun.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: amdhunter

Wouldn't an M90 be more.

In my day, blockbusters were the sh!t to have. Put one of those bastards in the middle of the street, and BOOOOM! The entire street would be whitened for 20 feet in every direction.

We almost killed someone putting a garbage can over a blockbuster. The bottom rim flew like a frisbee with sharpened ends and just missed a friend by a couple of inches. Good fun.
Nope M90 and M110 are marketing schemes. The true power was in the original M80 from years ago.

BullyCanadian

Platinum Member
May 4, 2003
OK my bro / sisters are driving through Michigan on Sunday, where can I get them to pick up to m70's and how much do they cost?

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: BullyCanadian
OK my bro / sisters are driving through Michigan on Sunday, where can I get them to pick up to m70's and how much do they cost?

Should be able to pick them up at just about any Fireworks shop. Not sure how much they will cost because I got mine extremely cheap. ($3 for all of them and going back to buy a few more packs tomorrow).

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
what'd they do to you
The one couple across the street has no control over their kids. The other day I hear an intermittent ping sound and then things hitting my house. Look out the window to find out that their bastard son is picking up rocks and hitting them with an aluminum bat towards my house.

You should videotape that, and threaten to sue the neighbors for damages or something. Or just shoot the kid with a pellet gun the next time he does that.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
what'd they do to you

You should videotape that, and threaten to sue the neighbors for damages or something. Or just shoot the kid with a pellet gun the next time he does that.

I just called the cops and filed a report.

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
get a vid....

Damn i wish fireworks weren't outlawed in my state...(not like i hasn't stopped people), but I cannot exactly go blowing off an m80...only the small stuff :(