My picture was in the newspaper...

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
No, I didn't appear in the sex offenders list. This is ten times worse...

Text

Yeah, that's me, my crew, and my lady. And they fvckign misspelled my last name. I even spelled it for them. Bastards.

JDrake

Banned
Dec 27, 2005
Cool

edit: ya i had no freakin' idea Tony came from Anthony

never really thought about it and I know zero tonys

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
lol, they added an e to joust also...
maybe they just like the letter E?

also, how can you have a group of karaoke?

i sort of near Harrisburg, not that far from where you guys were.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
you're worried about them misspelling your name? I'd be more worried about looking so fat.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
At least your picture wasn't on the front page of the campus newspaper...IN AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE GAY PRIDE PARADE!!! :|

All I was doing was sitting in the Pit, eating lunch, watching the rainbow-decked parade go by when some cameraman took a picture. In the picture all you can see is the 'Gay Pride!' banner, my face, and the parade-goers behind me (so I look like their leader.)

That was freshman year, and I kept getting sh*t for that all four years!

AmpedSilence

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2005
i think i went to that high school that "Dan Rupp" went to. Perchance would it be "East Penn High" in Enola?

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Why do 18-22 year olds grow big, mountain-man-dan beards? Do they think it gets them into the bars any easier? Make them look more manly? Cooler?

The big dude would have to be deloused before I let him in my house...he looks...scraggly. I'd throw him my loose change if he was sitting on the curb.

Oh...sorry they misspelled your name. :D

Jikininki

Mar 21, 2006
does everyone have really good eyesight or am I blind as a bat? THat picture was so tiny I couldn't even tell they were people.

edit: ok nvm. I clicked on it the first time and nothing happened. I just tried again and the pic was enlarged. ignore my above comment. lol.

ni4ni

Golden Member
Nov 26, 2004
Originally posted by: joedrake
Cool

edit: ya i had no freakin' idea Tony came from Anthony

never really thought about it and I know zero tonys

I take it that you do not watch the Sopranos.

PHiuR

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
MichaelD, you were probably a hippy back in the days. Cut the man some slack.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: UNCjigga
At least your picture wasn't on the front page of the campus newspaper...IN AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE GAY PRIDE PARADE!!! :|

All I was doing was sitting in the Pit, eating lunch, watching the rainbow-decked parade go by when some cameraman took a picture. In the picture all you can see is the 'Gay Pride!' banner, my face, and the parade-goers behind me (so I look like their leader.)

Well thats what you get for going to UNC. ;)

Jun 19, 2004
Originally posted by: UNCjigga

That's some serious ownage. Ante up that pic please.

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Originally posted by: AmpedSilence
i think i went to that high school that "Dan Rupp" went to. Perchance would it be "East Penn High" in Enola?

Worse. He went to Dover High School (of Intelligent Design fame)