My pee smells like cereal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiguru

Aug 13, 2007
Yep, for the past couple of days my pee has smelled exactly like that cereal Honey Smacks. Why?

---

I really don't want to know why you are smelling your own urine and please don't taste it, I don't want to lock another thread on the subject! ;)

Zim Hosein

Off Topic Moderator.

TestedAcorn

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2007
This has happened to me before, but it only smelled like that one time i peed. IDK why it happens but it's weird.

Jaiguru

Aug 13, 2007
I take Centrum vitamins every day. The first pee of the day is usually a neon-greenish color. Almost like gatorade. Same smell though.

Jaiguru

Aug 13, 2007
Originally posted by: Jaiguru
Yep, for the past couple of days my pee has smelled exactly like that cereal Honey Smacks. Why?

You're saying it actually smelled like cereal or just had a weird smell in general?

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000

High sugar and/or diabetes? Wouldn't hurt to go to a doc and have a urinalysis test run.

TestedAcorn

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2007

You're saying it actually smelled like cereal or just had a weird smell in general?

You quoted yourself but i think you were trying to quote me, but yes it smelled like sugar smacks.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Sugar Smacks does make your pee smell. I think it has to do with the wheat--or some type of amino acid?

similar to asparagus.

Jaiguru

Aug 13, 2007
Originally posted by: TestedAcorn

You quoted yourself but i think you were trying to quote me, but yes it smelled like sugar smacks.

Thanks. Anything abnormal happen around the same time this happened?

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com

have you been eating honey smacks? have you been eating puffed wheat stuff or rice cakes or anything?

TestedAcorn

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2007

Thanks. Anything abnormal happen around the same time this happened?

No, I just woke up, peed, and it smelled funny. The End.

Jaiguru

Aug 13, 2007
Pee smelling like cereal is much better than the usual smells of urine.

I won't lie, sometimes I hesitate to flush because the smell is actually pretty pleasant.

Jaiguru

Aug 13, 2007
Originally posted by: eits

have you been eating honey smacks? have you been eating puffed wheat stuff or rice cakes or anything?

Haven't had cereal in months. I ate a bag of those Quaker mini-rice cakes about a month ago. That's it.

TestedAcorn

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2007
Pee smelling like cereal is much better than the usual smells of urine.

I won't lie, sometimes I hesitate to flush because the smell is actually pretty pleasant.

Lol pretty weird.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com

Haven't had cereal in months. I ate a bag of those Quaker mini-rice cakes about a month ago. That's it.

have you been eating lots of bread?

Jaiguru

Aug 13, 2007

I do eat Subway 2-3 times a week. But I've been doing that for almost a year now and this has just recently started.

LilPima

Golden Member
Sep 26, 2008
Mine does too on occasion... I don't eat Honey smacks (but do eat oatmeal almost daily)

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com

I do eat Subway 2-3 times a week. But I've been doing that for almost a year now and this has just recently started.

what have you started eating daily? cookies? oatmeal? dinner rolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.