My new website

Ioman

Jun 12, 2001
Sorry that my new website is not up yet. It should be up this week. Thank you all who supported me with your help, I am trying to incorporate as much of your suggestions as possible. For those of you who have not seen it yet, the address is Designtechnica also, if you havent been there, please tell me what youthink and what you would like to see.

Thanks

Ioman

Jun 12, 2001
Thanks for the encouragement. We are trying to setup a forum too. We want it to be integrated.

Ioman

Jun 12, 2001

<< i signed up for an account there, looks very good, good luck :) >>

Are you sure you signed for an account? It does not show your name. I hope I did the scripting right.

Ioman

Jun 12, 2001
Oh yeah. You registered there a while ago. So do you visit the site that much?

pulpp

Platinum Member
May 14, 2001
havnt been there much really, i went there and registered when you posted a link last week :)

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Great site man :) Need any help or anything with it? You could be the next Anand :p

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

<< You could be the next Anand >>

INFIDEL! :p Not a snowball's chance in hell. It is a great site, though. I'm bookmarking that one.

slicksilver

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2000
dude i saw a similiar post somewhere?..........oh yeah got it.......PHP-nuke site right?.....Yeah I saw the post at nukeforums.com.............great site m8

Raj

Ioman

Jun 12, 2001

<< need some help on the site? mabey i could help do somthing i always wanted my name somewherE :) >>

Well, you would have to know how to write. We are looking for writers to post news, reviews and articles. If you have experience, e-mail info@designtechnica.com