My mom was 300lb and was beating me for stealing her food when I was skinny

Gizmo j

Nov 9, 2013
I can't believe I put up for this for so long.

Ever since I could remember I have ALWAYS been skinny, my mom was ALWAYS about 300lb and she was ALWAYS beating a punishing me because I was ALWAYS stealing food!

I was never even given an allowance to buy my own food either.

I basicly had to ask permission to eat anything and most of the time she would say no. And if she said yes it was not for enough food to be satisfied with.

And it was not like my mom just wanted me to eat HEALTHY, she didn't want me to eat ANYTHING! Even if it was fruit and vegetables.

I have a suspicion my mom was afraid of me getting bigger or stronger then her.

When I was 18 I got on food stamps for $160 a month and COULD NOT BELIEVE the amount of food I was able to buy!

Edit: Another thing is, my mom seemed to believe that BECAUSE I was small and she was big, that meant I HAD to eat less and she HAD to eat more. She believed that when your big you "utilized" food and when your skinny the food just goes right through you.

Onetime a co-worker of my mom said I needed to eat something because I was skinny and my mom was SCANDALIZED and said that BECAUSE I was skinny that meant I needed less food.

Last edited:

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Edit: Another thing is, my mom seemed to believe that BECAUSE I was small and she was big, that meant I HAD to eat less and she HAD to eat more. She believed that when your big you "utilized" food and when your skinny the food just goes right through you.

Onetime a co-worker of my mom said I needed to eat something because I was skinny and my mom was SCANDALIZED and said that BECAUSE I was skinny that meant I needed less food.
Your mom has a future as a conservative economist.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Epsom salt is cheap. Mom would be wondering why food went straight through her too if she didn't feed me.

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001

Ever since I could remember I have ALWAYS been skinny, my mom was ALWAYS about 300lb and she was ALWAYS beating a punishing me because I was ALWAYS stealing food!

I basicly had to ask permission to eat anything and most of the time she would say no. And if she said yes it was not for enough food to be satisfied with.

And it was not like my mom just wanted me to eat HEALTHY, she didn't want me to eat ANYTHING! Even if it was fruit and vegetables.

When I was 18 I got on food stamps for $160 a month and COULD NOT BELIEVE the amount of food I was able to buy!

Was this a long time ago or a recent thing?

Gizmo j

Nov 9, 2013
My mom also would say that I was like a sociopath for "stealing" her food, she would be like, "HE STOLE FROM HIS OWN MOTHER! WHAT'S STOPPING HIM FROM KILLING SOMEBODY!?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

ahahahaaaaaaaa you are too funny!! hahahaaaaaaa

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Ya little fuck...how dare you steal food from yo momma? She shoulda hung you up and beat you like a rug...or a pinata.

• Haha
Reactions: Zanovar

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Damn, if all this is true sounds like you had a crappy childhood, that sucks. :( Hearing stories like that makes me thankful I grew up in a normal family setting with caring parents. Went to visit my parents today since my grandparents were there too to visit before they head down south for a couple months. Ended up coming back home with food, and wine lol.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
My mom also would say that I was like a sociopath for "stealing" her food, she would be like, "HE STOLE FROM HIS OWN MOTHER! WHAT'S STOPPING HIM FROM KILLING SOMEBODY!?
Explains a lot. You need to abandon her 100% and never let her poison your life again. Get far, far away.