My Keyboard and Mouse are oily...

nyeturo989

Banned
May 2, 2002
Is there a way i can get rid of this...

my friend came to stay for 2 weeks, and he's soo damn nasty. Anywho... its really pissin me off, but i dont say anything to him. Thankfully, he's leaving today.

nyeturo989

Banned
May 2, 2002
Originally posted by: Quixfire
Quit eating potato chips at your desk.

Its not me!!
rolleye.gif

wnied

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
my friend came to stay for 2 weeks, and he's soo damn nasty. Anywho... its really pissin me off, but i dont say anything to him. Thankfully, he's leaving today.

Umm Hmmm....suuure it was your "friend." Maybe nextime wash with that Oxy-Soap like your doctor told you and you wont have this problem.
rolleye.gif

Is your real name Greasy Neale?
~wnied~

nyeturo989

Banned
May 2, 2002

my friend is naturally oily. He has a nasty habit of rubbing his acne infested face alot... then he uses my PC.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
It's bst to clean a keyboard with cleaning wipes for plastic and vacuum clean between the keys. It can clean anything. The dishwasher suggestion is scary. It'll probably ruin your keyboard.

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: nyeturo989

my friend is naturally oily. He has a nasty habit of rubbing his acne infested face alot... then he uses my PC.
OMG, throw it way now before your infected!!!

CrazyDe1

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001
My keyboards greasy too...cept I don't eat at my computer and I wash my hands before using it....

Darein

Platinum Member
Nov 14, 2000
I wash my hands a lot to keep the oily stuff from getting on there, but for my those lysol wipes work the best to clean that stuff off.